• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Years
  • I ran out of games to play on Switch, so I decided to get Xenoblade Chronicles 3. I enjoyed the first one on 3DS, despite it taking me almost a whole year to beat. So I'm looking forward this one. So far, I've only played for about three hours, meaning that I had like 10 minutes of actual gameplay.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Bought Fire Emblem 3 Houses, Disco Elysium, and Fallout 4 to add to my ever growing backlog. Also figured might as well and bought both Scarlet and Violet.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Since the eShop is closing soon, I bought Ultra Moon. I haven't bought a new Pokémon game (or video game, for that matter) since Sun back in 2016.

Idk if March 27 is the last day you can make purchases or if you could only make purchases BEFORE March 27, but I might get Smash Bros 3DS if I still can.
    EDIT: I did in fact buy Smash 3DS

Last edited:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • With the closure of the 3DS eShop, I purchased Pokemon Dream Radar for $2.99 USD. I always thought it wasn't worth spending money on a couple of legendary Pokemon, but seeing as how I spent way more on Pokemon Go in the past year, I don't give a hoot. The game itself is simple yet tedious to point the 3DS camera to aim the laser beam at dream clouds. The game is tolerable if I take breaks in between. I am not in any hurry to obtain the Therian formes in Pokemon Black 2 / White 2.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Today I broke one of my core principles: "Never pay for DLC when you've already paid for the game"

But at least now I can play Future Redeemed (Xenoblade 3 DLC story). <_<

Years
  • I bought Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania for the Switch with my Walmart gift card yesterday cause I was genuinely curious about the game. It's okay I guess. I got stuck in this one level in story mode cause I keep getting a fall out. I haven't tried out all the party games yet. I unlocked Sonic and an alternate skin for AiAi. AiAi is my boy. If anything happens to AiAi, I would hurt everyone in the room and then myself (even though he's a fictional monkey).

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Recently bought Fire Emblem Awakening having only gotten into the series this year with Three Houses and Engage. Only 15 minutes in so far but certainly looks like a fun game. Not sure whether I'll get Fates at some point, won't be until after I finish Awakening at least.

Years
  • I've made a huge purchase during Steam Summer Sale. I think it will take me a while to finish all these games - Star Wars Jedi Survivor, Pizza Tower, Dredge, Darkest Dungeon II, Spider-man, God of War, Hi-Fi Rush, The Stanley Parable Ultra Deluxe.

I also got some games on Switch - Tears of the Kingdom, Advance Wars remake and Master Detective Archives: Rain Code.

Back