• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tribe Koko] Ruins of Conflict [Koko Tribe DCC]

Years
  • Welcome to the Koko Tribe!
    Tribe Kahunas: Kitty and colours

For those of you who are in Tribe Koko... welcome to the best tribe.

Competition is what drives us. It's not that we aspire to the best, because we are the best. Fortunately for those of you who are assigned to this tribe, win or lose, we're the best because we have that competitive drive and quality and the team spirit to get things done.

Feel free to get to know your teammates in this thread! For us to succeed, we're going to need to work together. Therefore, it's highly encouraged that you join our Discord Server and say hi!

For those of you unable to use Discord, no worries, we'll still be able to keep you posted in this thread. :>

Years
  • Ruins of Conflict [Koko Tribe DCC]

The Foogle

Gone For Good
    Years
  • WAKANDA FOREVER AND GLORY TO TRIBE KOKO! LONG MAY HIS MOHAWK GROW!!!

So yeah I'm team Koko I'll support when I can XD

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • S'up people, Koko represent.

I'll be primarily focusing on the Small Writing Contest, though I'd like to peek at other events and see what this's all about.

Luck and fun for everyone!

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    There are two kinds of tribes.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    In case anyone doesn't have/use Discord I've been trying to get the Hiker Dave's Photo Bomb done asap. I've been closing at work so I'm usually home by 3am and try to get it done and in so we can get the most points first.

Years
  • Hey guys! So I'm curious on what kind of events everyone is planning on doing :o I think I'm going to make this kind of a post to basically kind of list all the tribe members that are interested in participating or doing certain events, so we know who's participating in what and who to appropriately poke for which event:

colours:
    • The Great Egg Swap
    • Random Battle Arena
    • PC XVI Arcade
    • Wonder Trade

Last edited:

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019
    Np, so for the planned events:
    • Signed up for the Island Challenge.
    • Signed up for Fire Type Emblem Arena.
    • Plan to start my writing contest entry.

And I could contribute to VGM quiz, but ya'll tag like motherfuckers for that, lmao.

DreamTeam

The Guardian
    Years
    • -
    • Seen Sep 6, 2018
    Dasher from Discord here,
    Planned events:
    1)Help out vgm-quiz whenever I can.
    2) Getting ready to draw the pokemon in Make-A-Mega event

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm doing Hiker David's Photo Album and Who's That Pokemon. About all I have time for with my crazy work schedule the next week or so.

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
    Years
  • I was not able to notify this before but:

After a quick talkie with the judges of the Small Writing Contest, Bay and Gimmepie, I am allowed for my fic submission to request a sort of participation from the Tribe.

To that end, I have three, tops, slots open for Pok?mon NPCs that will form a in-universe Team Koko in my PMD-esque story. I'll be taking the name, species / stage and gender from three members who post here until Friday; slots not taken will be filled from the recruits in my PMD: Sky save. So, to recount: to submit post your NPC's:

* Name
    * Species / Stage

There's admittedly not much for Team Koko to do storywise, given the various constraints of the contest it's more a kind of glorified cameo. But we are here for the fun and glorified, right? Anyway, be seeing you and your NPCs, luck for all and of course the submitters will be properly credited in the official release after the contest ends as well.

-VS.

(PS.: yes, I at least got past the "The")

Last edited:
    Back