• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sayonara Pokecommunity.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'll leave when I ether have too much work to do or when I feel like there is nothing to be reaped from the forums anymore.

Years
  • I don't think I'd leave anytime soon. I have plans to move across country to work and study as soon as I can but even that won't be enough, otherwise things just.. won't feel right. If middle-aged people and those with families can come on here then I see no shame in me sticking around for many more years to come. :-3

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
    Years
  • I see myself sticking around for a while. I have met some pretty cool people here though so that's a huge pull for me to stay.

Even if the Pokemon franchise somehow dies I still see myself staying seeing as I only talk about Pokemon here like 10% of the time lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • When I no longer have the drive and desire to be here. No predetermined age, just when the time is right and I feel it in my bones.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I tried to leaving PC at some point, but there is always a reason to coming back when I see something good when I come here, so I'm not leaving by any time soon.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I've been away from PC for months multiple times already. I'm used to leaving and going back again and leaving and going back again, but I can't see myself permanently saying goodbye to PC, unless something real important is at stake, like my scholarship or stuff like that.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I once tried to leave not long after the GT in 2013, because I felt as though I didn't fit in. Thing is, I couldn't because I'm not really on bad terms with the community, nor do I have any hostilities with anyone. I have really good friends on here, for sure.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I don't see myself leaving anytime soon, I'm really attached to PC and I made some great friends here! Plus I have nothing else to do anyway :p

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
  • Leave permanently? That's probably not going to happen unless PC itself dies out somehow or I decide to quit Pokemon forever.

in short, probably never.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • How long do you plan on staying?

So, people move on, sometimes just because life moves on, other times because people get bored. How long do you plan on staying with PC? Until the end of it's time or do you think you know when you'd be leaving?

Honestly, I'm here to stay for as long as I can without attracting attention to the fact that I use it. It seems to make things awkward when my friends or girlfriend find out about things like this so I try and just make it a more personal thing. I definitely think that I'll stick through it through summer and stuff, but I feel when I leave for a dorm starting Fall term, I might stop. I don't want forums to consume my life through college.

Years
  • I'll be staying here until the day the earth dies out... or if Pokemon ends. Yeah I'm that dedicated so yeah no chance I'll be leaving anytime soon.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I used to tell myself I'd leave at 21, but I'm still here. I will leave when this place no longer interests me and I feel that there's nothing here for me, or if real life pushes me away. While the latter is more likely, I dread the day it happens. Then I'll really feel like an adult.

Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I wanted to leave because forums were taking over my life, but after that spell, that pretty lonely spell, a great friend helped me realize something. Lots of people here juggle school, work, family, and hobbies. It's all about your attitude. As long as I don't believe that I grew out of Pokemon, that for a few minutes out of my day I can contribute something substantial here, and that I am in control of my life's responsibilities first, I mean to stay as long as I prefer.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I've been considering leaving for a couple of days now, though I'm not sure about it. I have no idea how long I'll end up being here. Perhaps a week, perhaps a few years. (I doubt I'll be around for that long, though.)
    My lack of activity in the DCC here has caused me to sort of grow apart from PC friends, sadly, so that won't be too much of a problem.

Back