• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shampooing

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    How often do you shampoo your hair each week—once, twice, three times, or ever day? What are your favorite brand of shampoos? Do you use conditioners? If so, what kind? Also, which brand of shampoos and conditioners would you consider your least favorite and why?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Everyday in the morning before I leave the house, except those days where I'm strained for time. I dunno, I just always assumed you were supposed to do it everyday D:

Years
    I have to wash almost every single day, because my hair gets incredibly oily and messy if I don't. I know everyone has to use different haircare methods but yeah I was unlucky enough to get the super-oily hair type. Kinda annoys me.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Every time I take a shower, which is between 5 and 7 times a week. My hair apparently looks fine to other people if I don't clean it for a day but it just feels gross to me. :/ And I condition it almost every time in the winter but only once or twice a week in the summer. I use whatever my mom buys as long as it smells nice, otherwise I complain. :P I like rosemary mint, strawberry, and cucumber-scented stuff mostly.

Shhmew

Years
    I shampoo my hair every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Monday and Friday I use dandruff shampoo, Wednesday I use normal shampoo. Because if you use the same shampoo for a while it builds up on your scalp... and I already have an oily scalp/dandruff issue... so I switch off.

... I probably appear pretty OCD right now lol ;_;

Years
    I shampoo my hair on a daily basis whenever I'm in the shower, because my hair is usually always greasy when I wake up the next morning.. and once in a blue moon, I'll apply conditioner to my hair as well to keep it less frizzy.

Years
    I have to shampoo my hair a lot as I have naturally greasy hair, I shampoo it twice every two days and condition it. My favourite Shampoo is probably head and shoulders, I'm not really in that.....lavender scented, apple scented stuff. I just want my hair to not get all greasy.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
    I used it daily, during every Shower!

I also don't need to take care of my Hair much, because they are always good and Strong!

Years
    I shampoo and condition my hair everyday otherwise it will get all dried and withered ;___; I have lots of hair and they're thick strands (compared to average Asian hair) too. For the conditioner, I use a Japanese brand and it smells so good~

Shhmew

Years
    As for brand, I use head and shoulders dandruff shampoo (worked pretty great in the beginning but not so much now) and I pretty much use any shampoo that's on sale. I really love Panteen though.

My favorite scent is cherry blossom... though today I used my dad's shampoo, and he had uhh green apple or something like that, and it smelled awesome!

Fernbutter

Murder is the way.
    Years
    I think I shampoo almost all the time I take a bath, and it usually feels pretty nice to have it clean,
    but I don't feel so comfortable with using conditioner so much, especially when my hair is still wet, but when it's dry it feels amazing.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    I shampoo often, pretty much every time I shower. I have rather short hair so I don't often have to worry about overdoing it. I use dandruff shampoo occasionally and I also use conditioner every other day. <3

Yukari

I honestly don't use shampoo very much because It irritates my scalp. When I do normally I use a special kind of shampoo, I can't remember what the name is though... :P

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    I shampoo and condition my hair everyday or else it would be all nasty and oily, which is a turn off. Ugh.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I have incredibly short hair that's kept in a fohawk, but even with that I was it every single day to keep it smelling nice, and because the back of my head likes to get matted (as short as it is), so I have to prevent that. :P

Back