• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Slurpees?

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    What's your favorite flavor of Slurpee drink? How often do you find yourself having one?

I like the classic Coke flavored one I usually have this flavored Slurpee about once a week.

Years
  • We have 7-Eleven stores with their iconic Slurpees here in Australia if you were curious.

I've tried the Slurpee a while back, and yeah I love the good old cola flavor as well. Don't remember if I had another flavor but it's a nice refreshing treat if you're suffering from the heat we have here.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I like something like the Icee in the cherry flavor. Sometimes, I go buy one while at a gas station.

Years
  • I love Slurpees, and I don't know anyone IRL who loves them more than me. My favorite flavor to get is Coke.. but when that's not available, I usually go for banana.

Also I haven't had a Slurpee in weeks and I want one so badly now :(

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Sometimes they have sour flavors like watermelon and cherry, which I like. But 7-11 usually has $.99 Arizona iced teas, so I usually opt for those over Slurpees.

Yukari

The Coke flavored ones are my favorites. I haven't had one in some time now though.

Sirfetch’d

The coke ones are really good but my all time favorite is watermelon. Just so refreshing especially on a hot summer day here haha. Some other notable flavors are strawberry and lemon :D

Years
  • Slurpees? I've only had the 7/11 ones a couple times. I'm not a big fan of them, but when I had them I liked the coke flavoured ones as well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I rarely drink Slurpees, but when I do, it's usually Coke--love the flavor. Fanta isn't too bad either. :p

Years
  • I like Blue Raspberry, personally. Even though I don't have them too much, they're still fun to have every so often.

If Icees count, the mall I go to has Auntie Annie's with Icees. They're similar, so i'm counting them as such. :P

Years
  • I've only had one Slurpee in the last year (around Christmas time actually), and I got half Root Beer, and half Orange. Those are my two favorite flavors, though I remember liking a lemon-lime one that they carried seasonally as a kid, though I haven't seen it in a long time.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Strawberry citron is the bomb diggity, but if that's unavailable, strawberry kiwi or kiwi lime will do the trick!

Creaming soda flavour is amazing too. God I can't wait til they get these flavours back in.

Kitty17794

disney devoted. disney owned.
    Years
  • Classic Coke for me! Though I loved the Fanta Orange when they had it... I'm sad no one seems to carry it anymore!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • OMG I LOVE ALL THE FLAVOURS!!!

On this year's Free Slurpee Day, 7.11.14, I will literally drive to each 7/11 in my city and drink free Slurpees.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I like mixing Coke and Pina Colada. That's my unique favorite slurpee flavor. :D

hnnngggg i'm getting one manana.

Back