• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Soft Drink Legend™

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
  • Soft Drink Legend?

So, tell me forum. What?s your favourite kind of soda pop?

For me, it?s Cheerwine. Cherry Coke doesn?t hold a prayer against this southern nectar that?ll stain your teeth red. Growing up in rural parts of the South, it?s been very easy to get a hold of, and it seems that uppity parts of the greater US have a similar affinity for it like they do Mexican Coke, so I can get it with cane sugar in a bottle too!

Years
    • Seen today
    I don't drink soda very much now

When I did drink lots of it, my favorite was Dr Pepper.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I very much want to stop drinking so much pop but... oops, Coca Cola is my favourite drink, for the most part. ;;

Although, honestly, my real favourite are some Japanese drinks I tried in the last few years. My fave flavour of anything now is Yuzu, and Yuzu-honey (or lemon-honey) drinks are my absolute fave right now. They're so so good, but we just don't really use that flavour profile in North America and it sucks. There's a Japanese market in Toronto that sells them, though, so I stock up on them every time I go even if it's about 3x as expensive as the same drinks in Japan. さすがimports, though. :(

Another fave is sakura cola! It's basically regular cola but with cherry blossom extract in it so it's a light pink in colour and it has such a light taste. It looks gorgeous and it tastes amazing. And it's only like 40 calories compared to the bazillion in Coke. ;o; If I could drink it for every drink, I would be very content, I think.

Years
  • I've always really liked ginger beer, the non-alcoholic variety, the boozified version isn't nearly as good. I guess creaming soda would be second on the list.

Bay

Years
  • Root beer, black cheery, coconut soda, and orange creame soda are my favorites. I used to drink lots of stuff like Coke, Dr. Pepper, and Pepsi, but I've been cutting down on those.

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
  • A fresh mug of Schilo's homemade root beer from San Antonio, Texas. It's one of the best root beers in existence. A mere bottle can't contain the foamy essence of this legendary drink without spoiling it so you'll have to go there in person to try some.

Resolve

I have it
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 2, 2020
    I used to drink lots of Coke and Pepsi, but I realized that sodas were the dumbest things I ever drank so I cut them off completely.

Sirfetch’d

Sprite is my favorite soda by a mile. I used to be addicted to soft drinks but it was taking a noticable toll on my health so I stopped drinking them for the most part. I really only have one now if I am grabbing food on the go. Dr. Pepper, Coke, and Sunkist are also really good to me.

Years
  • Coca-Cola is my downfall. I drink way too much of it. I love Cherry Coca-Cola too.

I also have been enjoying Dr. Pepper a lot lately.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I love cream soda, especially mixed with equal part milk (everyone says it's gross when I mention this bUT TRY IT BEFORE YOU KNOCK IT)

Years
  • Dr. Pepper is my thing. Regular or cherry, it doesn't matter.

Although then the problem is that I like it so much that I have a hard time cutting out soda completely because I'll always end up wanting more of that. >_<

(Odd thing is? I absolutely hated it for some time because I thought it was too sweet. Now I love it and think certain other sodas are "too sweet".)

Years
  • I really like Dr. Pepper, Sprite, and Ginger Ale. I?m trying to not drink sodas as much.
    Sprite is my go-to mixer for liquor tho.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Back when I drank soft drinks it was both Mountain Dew and Sprite. While Sprite eventually became my only go to, it doesn't really matter now since all I drink is water and the occasional juice.

Back