• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sweet or Sour Candy?

Choose only 1 option

• Sour

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Sweet

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Both

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2024
    Do you like sweet or sour candy? Note that sour candy can be barely to mostly sour but still either has sweetness in it or not at all. Sour candy that is also sweet is still considered to be a type of sour candy.

Years
  • i already get my fill of sweets through other stuff like ice cream, so sour candy shall be my pick for now~

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I have a major sweet tooth, or used to, rather. So, sweet. But sour stuff is okay once in awhile so as long as it isn't too much.

Days
    • Seen Oct 20, 2023
    It depends on my mood but most of the time I like the sweet ones and when my stomach is upset I like to eat sour ones. So I like the both.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I'm not big on sweets in general. I avoid candy as much as I can because of my teeth. But some tart candy on occasion is really nice.

Back