• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tattoos

fenberry

Lover <3
    Years
    One thing I think would be cool is the Tokyo Ghoul quote, "what's 100 minus 7" or something like that. Maybe even the Soul Eater soul symbol.

Years
    I'm not sure if I want a tattoo actually! On one hand, they look really cool. On the other, I have a strong hatred for needles. Is it worth the agony I might suffer from the pointy things? Who knows!

Now hennas. Hennas could be cool. My sister tried to make henna tattoos once and got kid me as a guinea pig. She made a butterfly on my back it was pretty.

If I had to choose a tattoo though it would probably be something small and minimalist. Or a dot just to say that I DO have a tattoo. :^)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Despite all of my other body mods, I've yet to get a tattoo! I'm looking to get the TCG Fairy type symbol on my inner forearm though, when I save up the money! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

Years
    Many years ago I swore I'd never want to get a tattoo nor even had the thought of getting one. However, that has now changed (somewhat) and I would really love to get either a Triforce or a Poké Ball tattooed onto me, either at my arm or perhaps my leg. I wouldn't want it to be large either, but I still think it'd be neat to have!

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
    Been having thoughts to have this on my right arm, if i can withstand the needles lol:
    Spoiler:

I also had other ideas but this was smth I would definetly want

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    idk how to resize photos, both of these are on my arm (forearm and bicep respectively)

hercules symbol of the gods:

Spoiler:

bird breaking free of a statue:

Spoiler:

Her

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    just want a simple black & white capsule corp tattoo on my shoulder tbh

Years
    Excellent ones in here, love it!

I have 4 currently and once I'm financially stable have another 10 or so planned out, I currently have:

A pseudo-tribal wolf in flames on the right shoulder-blade
    4 playing card suits broken up on my left forearm
    Zebrahead band logo in rainbow on my right forearm
    Zebrahead member silhouettes as per MFZB album cover around my right wrist

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    None here; I would only get a tattoo if it was something I was absolutely passionate about, like I wouldn't get a music/band or video game based tattoo because my tastes change so frequently, as an example. So yeah, no plans to get any tattoos any time soon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I don't have any tattoos myself. I was thinking maybe a small one in the future in a place where it can't be seen or just a small one on my shoulder or something but then I forgot the thought and go on with my life.

Years
    same.... I thought about large and crazy designs when I was a teen when I thought they were cool, but I don't see the need to currently permamark my body

Back