• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

YEP every Pokemon after Mankey (wow I'm not that bad Ozzy gosh :( ) has been saved!

Wait, are you telling me that Mankey got discarded?! H-how could I have missed such a thing?! =c (Mankey's cute, okay?)

The Bulbasaur Race

This is the bane of my life. :(

Yo, don't diss green! I absolutely love green Pokémon (well, most of 'em anyway), and that green Sandshrew is cute af. >:(

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Ohhhh, okay that's good. Never mind, then. =D

Hmm, I just realized that shiny Mankey is green...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I meant Mankey and beyond were said when I saved after Mankey lmao oops. I just said Mankey because that was the Pokemon the first post was on not Jigglypuff.

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
    15 I remember breaking a GBA trying to catch this little monster, when I finally did I was utterly disappointed , pain to train and kadabra isn't very good compared to the multitude of other psychic types*cough*victini*cough*

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I have a box of Abra with Synchronize for nature purposes when I'm shiny hunting in the friend safari. Then at least I have a 50/50 chance of getting at least a nature I want :')

And just in general if I want to catch a Pokemon with a specific nature for whatever reason (like breeding or smth). See abra has its uses haha.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years

I may not be totally agreeing with you, considering I also have several other favorite Psychic Pokémon (not to mention Victini, if it isn't obvious), but I think Abra is a bit cute in some sort of way.

banjopop7_7

Unova’s superhero!
    Years

It's cute in some way, but I would preferred with open eyes, but that's likely to describe it's psychic powers. It's still a cool pokemon

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Kadabra: 11.

I'm not such a big fan of the Abra line myself, but then again I have nothing against it, really. I like Kadabra better than Alakazam~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back