• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

no reset pls

😇

which one =o

RUINS OF ZANARKAND OF COURSE THERE IS NO OTHER OPTION

Spoiler:

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    239 514

Ash "Tangled" "Long-haired princess that looks at candles flying to the sky" "The Chocolate Addict" "Ruins of Zanarkand" Ketchup

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

It was unanimously decided to reset so let's count down: 5

Years
    239.515 - 5 = 239.510
    Count down 5 at a time, yes? 😇 =3

239 514

Ash "Tangled" "Long-haired princess that looks at candles flying to the sky" "The Chocolate Addict" "Ruins of Zanarkand" Ketchup

Seems a bit lengthy.
    Also, no mention of the ketchup bottle TARDIS D=
    yes I'm contradicting myself. Seems lengthy... make it longer @_@

unanimously or unilaterally? =3

though I'll do 4 if this is for real.
    The endless threats of closing in last one to post have made me skeptical I guess =3

Years

I have a new username!

😈

239.515 - 5 = 239.510
    Count down 5 at a time, yes? 😇 =3

Seems a bit lengthy.
    Also, no mention of the ketchup bottle TARDIS D=
    yes I'm contradicting myself. Seems lengthy... make it longer @_@

unanimously or unilaterally? =3

though I'll do 4 if this is for real.
    The endless threats of closing in last one to post have made me skeptical I guess =3

That one is getting very close, the lag is setting in...

Spoiler:

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    239 522

I hope we're there soon though.

And 4, as I don't want trouble with the scary moderator who has decided that we had to count down too.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

Today was one of these days were I very much question what I'm doing with my life. Is there never going to be anything else but servitude to the obsessively capitalist system until I'm old and useless and given how downhill the world is currently going, probably for way longer still? ._.
    Surely, SURELY you're not going to make it end on a weird number?!
    Now you all are doing it on purpose! You're all so mean to me...what did I ever do to you? D:

Keep your silly count but I'll remember this! :(

Years

Working till you drop. Sounds about right. Unfortunately money has become way too important in day to day life.
    Have you tried resetting your game though? 😇

Years

Today was one of these days were I very much question what I'm doing with my life. Is there never going to be anything else but servitude to the obsessively capitalist system until I'm old and useless and given how downhill the world is currently going, probably for way longer still? ._.

Now you all are doing it on purpose! You're all so mean to me...what did I ever do to you? D:

Keep your silly count but I'll remember this! :(

Honest question... have you thought about escaping and finding a different capitalist overlord to serve?

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Honest question... have you thought about escaping and finding a different capitalist overlord to serve?
    I doubt I would be able to find anyone else. Tbh. I wasn't even able to find this job without the massive help of some state driven institutions (they basically allowed me to go to trade school and gave me what's a very low income for an apprentice in that respective job). Like, I had to go through three years of what was basically internship just to get this one (well that and two more years with a limited contract which became permanent this September).

And that is after years of not being able to find a job, period. And now after having experienced a job my motivation on finding a new one is even lower. I can't even get the energy to apply to another one, even if I wanted to. And apart from that I'm also aware that even if I found another one and I somehow managed the stress of moving (which I probably wouldn't) I'd be stuck in the same similar situation: not being bale to identify with the company ideology (personality disorder are fun...) and over time accumulating more and more frustration (except it wouldn't take me years to get there, anymore) and the cycle continues.

And even if I wanted to go freelance and just "be my own boss" that feels a lot more than I can handle. And at this point I'm not even factoring in things like taxes and insurance and whatnot.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    239 528

Uses smoke signals to get cooler and Ash back in here for a group hug for Megan =3
    The Count To Infinity - v11

I doubt I would be able to find anyone else. Tbh. I wasn't even able to find this job without the massive help of some state driven institutions (they basically allowed me to go to trade school and gave me what's a very low income for an apprentice in that respective job). Like, I had to go through three years of what was basically internship just to get this one (well that and two more years with a limited contract which became permanent this September).

And that is after years of not being able to find a job, period. And now after having experienced a job my motivation on finding a new one is even lower. I can't even get the energy to apply to another one, even if I wanted to. And apart from that I'm also aware that even if I found another one and I somehow managed the stress of moving (which I probably wouldn't) I'd be stuck in the same similar situation: not being bale to identify with the company ideology (personality disorder are fun...) and over time accumulating more and more frustration (except it wouldn't take me years to get there, anymore) and the cycle continues.

And even if I wanted to go freelance and just "be my own boss" that feels a lot more than I can handle. And at this point I'm not even factoring in things like taxes and insurance and whatnot.

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Especially now during covid D=
    Hmmm, I don't know for Megan's country, but in mine, and also where I am now, life is slowly going back to normal (well, normal + masks).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back