• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I don't have a cure for lack of motivation ^^"
    Does your job take all your time, or do you work ~40 hours a week?
    Maybe try one day to go to an art class. If you like it then it's awesome, if you don't then at least you've tried.
    Other than that, I can only send you positive vibes and steal your win in the right topic 😈
    It's indeed full time. Plus all the preparing and commuting which adds another 2+ hours and the fact that I always stay half an hour longer (wouldn't matter if I didn't, though, as I wouldn't gain that much time).

And well, culture is dead here, anyway. Thanks to the mess of a situation we're still in.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

It's indeed full time. Plus all the preparing and commuting which adds another 2+ hours and the fact that I always stay half an hour longer (wouldn't matter if I didn't, though, as I wouldn't gain that much time).

And well, culture is dead here, anyway. Thanks to the mess of a situation we're still in.
    🤗🤗🤗🤗

Hello people! How's everyone?

Years

Busiest month of the year for me so.... relaxed busy :coolcat:
    Winter is looking to be a pretty cold one this year. Colder than last couple years at any rate.

How are you settling in?

Years

This is unrelated, but this is my 2000th post!

Congrats =3
    The Count To Infinity - v11

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Two hundred thirty-nine thousand six hundred sixteen

Busiest month of the year for me so.... relaxed busy :coolcat:
    Winter is looking to be a pretty cold one this year. Colder than last couple years at any rate.

How are you settling in?
    I've been in negative temperatures for a month, and I'm learning that I'm pretty resistant to cold overall, except for my hands, that lose their softness, my ears, that "burn" in the cold, and my lips, that chap.

I still haven't started to work yet. I heard from an internal source that I "shouldn't insist" 🙄

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

The first time ever I didn't copy the number of the previous user in this thread. :(

We only had some very minor snow fall. There was some frost, sure. But other than that nothing that stuck. To be fair: technically we still have Autumn right now.

Years

Dang in all my time participating in TCTI, I've never once copied the previous number. I should do that from now on lol.

Years

I'm pretty sure I did that once or twice, but eagle eyed mods spotted it even after it was buried 8 pages ago. Forever impressed.

Years

No snow yet whatsoever here.
    Couple hailstorms, but that stuff doesn't stick around.
    If we get snow that sticks it probably won't be till January anyway.

Two hundred thirty-nine thousand six hundred sixteen

🙄

I still haven't started to work yet. I heard from an internal source that I "shouldn't insist" 🙄

But, like, you need income in this world =o

Years

Thankfully it's been a bit colder now in the Philippines, but that also comes with endless rain. If we wanna not die of heat stroke, we gotta suffer through floods. Great place.

StCooler

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024

The first time ever I didn't copy the number of the previous user in this thread. :(
    Not counting the countless times you forgot to write the number 😇

Dang in all my time participating in TCTI, I've never once copied the previous number. I should do that from now on lol.
    Same XD

But, like, you need income in this world =o
    That's my point!
    But I want this job, I want this beautiful line on my resume, I want to live in a different country... :(

Years

I'm so full right now. Finished the spaghetti I ordered... that was supposedly meant for 2-3 people. Lord help my stomach.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023

If there's one thing I've learned over the years, is that I'm definitely a couple, maybe even a small family as far as food servings are concerned.

Years

I would've been able to finish the whole thing if I ate it by itself, but I felt overconfident and ate some cereal beforehand.

Years

I usually need a second portion when it comes to the 1 person portion stuff they sell in supermarkets here.
    Idk who that 1 person is, but they sure eat little... they must've looked around for the person with the tiniest stomach for that benchmark!

That's my point!
    But I want this job, I want this beautiful line on my resume, I want to live in a different country... :(

Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back