• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

You know what's a crime against humanity? These hollow chocolate bodies. Like those Santa shaped ones that pop up during Christmas. They are so inconveniently shaped that you very much need to smash them just so you can eat them! D:

I'll tell you a crime against chocolate. Ever seen one of those giant Ferrero Rochers they have at Christmas? Every single year I grab one thinking I'm about to experience the wonder of a massive chocolate, every year I'm heartbroken to find that it's a hollow thing with a couple of small ones inside.

EVERY YEAR! I never learn ;(

239 659

I never noticed they had the same shape! :O
    As much as I love chocolate, I generally don't buy these hollow chocolate bodies, because the chocolate in them is "meh".

This ^

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Online now
    239 662

With easter I just buy chocolate eggs.
    With christmas I usually do buy Santa's, but not the hollow body ones. Instead I'll get the smaller one that are either solid chocolate or have a filling.
    In Easter I buy the big Kinder eggs (I am a child at heart).
    In Christmas I don't buy anything, until after the start of the year, because then, all chocolates (and marron glacés) are on a -50% sale :D

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

I don't buy chocolate too often. When I do I usually go for the 100% bitter one which lasts for at least a month. Or I go and by a small bar of vegan chocolate. They taste a little bit different but not necessarily bad.
    In Easter I buy the big Kinder eggs (I am a child at heart).
    To me adults are generally just oversized children. For better or worse, sometimes. <_<

Years

The Count To Infinity - v11

Wait...

Years
    • Seen today
    239669 Unless you win the lottery somehow and get mega rich.

Then again lots of people can't manage the money and mess that up too.

Years

True. Adulting is easiest if you have generational wealth. Winning the lottery actually ruined way more lives than improved them. I saw all those horror stories on Reddit about how literally everyone was asking them for money, and how they went broke after a couple months.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023

I wish the day had more hours. I have so much to do.

Years

True. Adulting is easiest if you have generational wealth. Winning the lottery actually ruined way more lives than improved them. I saw all those horror stories on Reddit about how literally everyone was asking them for money, and how they went broke after a couple months.

I will be the bigger person here. If any of y'all win the lottery, I will take the money off your hands to stop it ruining your lives. Honestly, please don't worry about me, it will be tough I'm not gonna lie, but I will sacrifice myself so my friends can be happy, I'm a big girl, I can deal with the pain ;)

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Online now

I wish the day had more hours. I have so much to do.

If days had more hours, I believe more hours would be spent at work ^^"

Here's a tutorial for when you become billionaire. I followed this advice when I won the Last One To Post Wins v2.

Spoiler:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023

I haven't heard a single Christmas tune actually.

I guess that'll change when I go to the party later tonight, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back