• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count To Infinity - v11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

It's all just a simulation, anyway. Free will does not exist. Post does not compute. Computer says no.

Years

Remember fellow humans, take the blue pill, not the red one!

Also greetings to Ebizo, yet another totally organic life-form joining us here in Forum games ^.^

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    239 440

Just be nice for a week or so, and then you can go back to your true self :)

By the way EbizoUR, IV is nice but Megan is the real threat here... Be careful!

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    new people? Does that mean I have to be nice now?
    Are you being naughty again? Do we need to bring back the corner of shame? D:
    Y'all why are you putting weird spaces and . in your numbers, freaking me out!!!
    The number is just having a little identity crisis. It can't decide what the decimal separator is that it wants to be referred to.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    239 446

I'm still wondering what Megan did that put such fear into you =o
    I can't tell you here, she's watching 😨

Y'all why are you putting weird spaces and . in your numbers, freaking me out!!!
    I don't know for ReKoil but in my country we put spaces because dots and commas bear the same meaning for numbers: they separate the integer part from the decimal part.

Years
  • 239@448

Are we putting random stuff in between now? xD

239 446

I don't know for ReKoil but in my country we put spaces because dots and commas bear the same meaning for numbers: they separate the integer part from the decimal part.

Here a comma in a number is solely used for decimals afaik. Dots/periods are used to indicate thousands and up. One million is 1.000.000 here for example. And 1.000.000,49 would be 1 million and a decimal of 49.
    So to me the , looks weird. Like 239,442 to me is someone saying the number 239 and then a decimal of 442.

I pretty much just assumed everyone was going with whatever was normal for their country tbh, even if all those spaces and commas look weird to me =p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back