• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    That's when I just find a good heavy blanket and toss it over myself and hope that helps. Usually when that happens to me, it's because I'm colder than I think I am, so warming myself up helps a lot.

Either that, or a nice hot shower. Or a hot drink.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Apparently the heat was left off last night, and I was kicking like one of those crank-up cars from the twenties. It's warmed up now, though. Thank you.

My kitten Iunet is always playing, and he's sleeping with me since Arthur is very territorial about sleeping with my mother. He naps on the couch so I think that's our designated spot for resting now. He's climbing up my jeans.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    waking up in a freezing room is probably one of the worst things ever.

i always wake up early in the morning to go to the bathroom (it's some weird bodily ritual), and it's horrible if i made the decision to leave my heater off the cold night prior.
    this usually ends with me having to drag my whole comforter to the bathroom with me because i can't get up otherwise.. like dang let me pee in peace. :(

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    this usually ends with me having to drag my whole comforter to the bathroom with me because i can't get up otherwise.. like dang let me pee in peace. :(

I'm not going to pretend that I haven't done this before.

If I could rig some kind of battery to my electric blanket I probably would.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Even though it's Spring time, it's pretty hot outside. Even I was sweating up in my bedroom at night when I turned off my propeller and tried to sleep with little to no clothing in order to lower my risk of getting heart disease.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    Even though it's Spring time, it's pretty hot outside. Even I was sweating up in my bedroom at night when I turned off my propeller and tried to sleep with little to no clothing in order to lower my risk of getting heart disease.
    I hope you know I mean no harm when I say this is one of the weirdest things I've ever read

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021

Mid fifties to low sixties here for me. Pretty much perfect.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
    The heat is killing me, I had enough of summer. I need cold, I want cold!!!

have you ever sweated so much you had to squeeze it out of your clothes like some really disgusting lemonade

If you haven't, come visit Dubai in the summer :D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Pretty sure the only time I've ever sweated so much that I could actually wring it out of my clothes was my freshman year of football when I lost like 50 pounds because all we did all practice was conditioning and then I'd run over to the marching band field and do 3 hours of practice for that immediately after football. No thanks. I don't want to need to drink 10 gallons of water a day just to survive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back