• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • My creativity comes out when I get tired. And when I start lacking sleep the ideas just keep hitting me. It's like an automatic in my head. And it never stops.
    I've had that happen so many times. X(

I'll be like okay yeah I'm tired I'll go to sleep. Nope I can't sleep because suddenly my mind is giving me all these ideas oh god no where's something I can write on ahhh. And even if I don't write anything down, I have to get back up and distract myself because my mind will just not shut up.

So aggravating!

I use mine for iced tea too. I'm still thrilled it's smart enough to know if it's a cold cup or a hot cup. 8)

#technology #futureisnow
    Whoa what.

That's actually a thing? o.O

Mind blown. All I tried making with that one was hot tea!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • The worst thing is when you get an idea and you're like "Oh damn that's the best idea I've ever had! Let me think about this for a minute, if..." And then it just leaves.

Years
  • If I have an idea that I know I'm committed to, it just stays in my head forever. Very rarely do I use memos to memorize stuff. :P

Years
  • was keith richards as dead looking and leathery as one would imagine

and i am immortal so i remember all!
    i remember that samme! guy as well i associate him with you quite heavily

in the three months since i started posting again things haven't really changed that much
    just who is posting tbh

oh my lord you remember patrick. I havent talked to him in years. That guy was my best friend...damn nostalgia
    also I know this is a couple days late but yea they were literally all wrinkles. but ronnie wood shook my hand and jagger flirted with my teacher, so that was really cool

in line with current discussion, yea memos are great for idea preservation. ill wake up from a great night of partying and see a couple notes of scattered thoughts, some pretty advanced, and usually really dark lol

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    The worst thing is when you get an idea and you're like "Oh damn that's the best idea I've ever had! Let me think about this for a minute, if..." And then it just leaves.

*POINTS AGGRESSIVELY* this right here is why being an artist is so hard.
    i have to write things down almost immediately otherwise i'll forget.. it sucks. 8I

i'll be scrambling all around wherever i'm at like a frantic squirrel looking for something to jot on.

in line with current discussion, yea memos are great for idea preservation. ill wake up from a great night of partying and see a couple notes of scattered thoughts, some pretty advanced, and usually really dark lol

ooo you've got me curious. care to share any, if possible?

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • I wish I had a creative flow like that, lol

I'm a lot more wired and logical about my activities than other people are, generally... and I guess I do have a creative knack. But it has to come from a certain place.

also jeez louise this place is going fast :D

Years
  • @Lady Gaga, that must have been an honor to sing with the Rolling Stones! In front of that many people as well!

I like their music, but I can't even imagine how different they sound today compared to the 60s/70s lmao

Years
  • One time when I got blackout drunk I apparently drew a picture of my friend with volcanoes on his face a la pimples.

Pretty much as dark as it gets for my drunken note taking.

Hahahahaha that is kind of really mean I love it

I dont know, I wouldn't say dark as in brooding and depressive, but dark more as in I kind of realize in those early hours of the morning how magnificent existence and the universe is, and how our part in it is at the same time essential and inconsequential.

& Tsutarja, it was the biggest honour of my life. I basically learned their entire discography leading up to the concert, and honestly, they sound the exact same. jagger still has the energy of a five year old. but keith's solos are definitely wiser as he has aged, if that makes any sense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back