• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

TY

Taking a hiatus. Life hasn't been so great at all and idk if it'll ever improve tbh

I'm only on for a bit to figure some final things out on PC but thats about it
    It hasn't really been much fun for me atm

If people want to stay in touch ill be mainly online on discord

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Taking a hiatus. Life hasn't been so great at all and idk if it'll ever improve tbh

I'm only on for a bit to figure some final things out on PC but thats about it
    It hasn't really been much fun for me atm

If people want to stay in touch ill be mainly online on discord

I hope you'll do your best no matter where you are, TY. You can come back here when you're ready, and take care c:

Last edited:

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • I think I've stayed inactive and lurking for long enough (I had already posted a few times).
    I'll finally start being an upstanding member of society again... or something.
    Haven't been really connected for my joy of Pokemon as of late (I can't even tell you what the Gen 7 mons are by heart),
    but there is always a chance for a turnaround. See how long that lasts, but I do intend to keep on it.

Sooooo... hiiiiiii.

EDIT: And get my signature straight because it is depressing... and non-existent

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome back, DJTiki! Just stay positive and keep posting and all will be well. :)

Years
  • Almost 10 years later... I'm back! I was something around 10 years old when I joined, so if any of you were around when I made 5 posts, I'm sorry. XD

Years
  • Welcome back!

I have also been gone for a little while... well, since 2006 so quite a long while but life got in the way.

I am a little out of touch with Pokemon these days but my love for it has never faded. I am looking forward to rediscovering it all over again.

Years
    • Age 29
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    Almost 10 years later... I'm back! I was something around 10 years old when I joined, so if any of you were around when I made 5 posts, I'm sorry. XD

We all have dark pasts. Welcome back!!

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello I'm back after MONTHS just to watch PC die
    The Leave/Return Thread

Years
  • Goodbye, PC. I came back after an 18 month hiatus in early December and it seems it's fated for me to not care about logging back onto PC after today. I have Discord and Twitter, so bleh. :' )

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    This year would of been the 14th or 15th anniversary of my original account, it's the 13th of my old banned account Fox♠ and I think its like 2 years for this account. I wont be coming back after this one though, bittersweet really but knowing the forum I've spent hundreds bored hours on for over half my life is ran by a convicted sex offender who was involved with a minor is too much for me to let slip. Seeya around guys.

Anvils Alive

Fun is infinite. Sega Enterprises.
    Years
  • It's been the fourth anniversary of me joining PokéCommunity. Such a shame about what happened, and that PC isn't going to last too long. Made me realized I shouldn't have taken most of this circle for granted, given how many wonderful people have been on here.

EDIT: Now I put my Twitter and Tumblr into my sig if you wanna meet up with me there. Go wild!

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Heyo wassup guyz?

What's good in the hood bois and gals? The name's Lunos and I'm from Uruguay
    I should have wrote this before, but I totally forgot.
    I would have loved that we could get along, if this forum wasn't done for.
    I guess that was it, so goodbye, peace.
    I-I just wanted to be popular too. Please don't hit me :^(

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    I'm not gonna jinx it in terms of this community's longevity, but I have just communicated with an old internet friend of my to address this situation, as well as talking about life in general.

Aiming to be popular is a very difficult feat, unless you have the talents that the masses (the ones the internet would call "normies.") like to see consistently.

Back