• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"The person below me..."

Years
  • false. i don't even think i've personally finished a Red/Blue playthrough yet...

the person below me had a crush on Misty

Years
  • i only caught a Phanpy in GSC, but made sure to get both in HGSS! can't pass off on cute mons~

the person below me preferred Johto E4 Bruno over Kanto E4 Bruno.

Years
  • hmm... I want to say no, he was tougher for me in the Kanto games and had more coolness to him because of Red's saga in the Adventures manga lol.

tpbm has at least one piece of clothing/accessory that has Pokémon on it!

Years
  • i think i used to as a kid?? i've since thrown out all clothes that have designs on them tho bcs i'm in a plain phase atm eheh.

the person below me painted Pokemon designs into their shoes at some point!

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • No, I've never painted anything on my shoes before

The person below me defeated Pryce before either Chuck or Jasmine

Years
  • true! i just went right instinctively my first playthrough of HG bcs i legit thought that was the way to go. as a result Chuck and Jasmine became cakewalks~

the person below me likes the Farfetch'd catching side mission in Ilex Forest.

Mattiusness123

Matthius
    Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    False, I find that side mission quite tedious and the people who own those Farfetch'd don't seem to be very good at keeping them from running away!

The person below me thinks Gligar-man and Gligar-woman was a good character from the Pokemon anime.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Why use Garchomp if you can use Flygon instead? :P

The person below me always has an Eeveelution on their team.

Years
    • Online now
    only played through it twice, and i admit on the first playthrough I lost to him once. I don't remember how the battle went, just that luck wasn't on my side. I mean hey it happens. I beat him on the second attempt without issue.

tpbm has played through the delta episode

Back