• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] The Sonia fan club

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • Ahh so yeah, I really adore Sonia's design:

D8TRi1XUYAAUnMm

Do you guys feel the same? ;v;

Last edited:

BrandoSheriff

Has a tendency to figure things out
    Years
  • Oh absolutely. I love her design, she's cute af! And that hair twirl aaaaaahhhh <3

Can't wait to see her role in the games. Seems like she'll be kinda like Bianca in BW2 or even Lillie. Either way, I'm looking forward to meeting best girl.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • really impressed with her design which can be said for a lot of the characters revealed so far (minus that grass gym leader). she definitely stands out, in a good way of course.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • She's alright. :V But yeah decent design and seems potentially interesting as a character. Granddaughter of the professor is a new one, so let's see how that goes. Not so much was made of your rival in RSE/ORAS being the kid of a professor, after all.

Sirfetch’d

Sonia and Professor Juniper are girlfriends

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    Best club for best girl.
    Why's she so cute?

Also I drew her.
    Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    ^That is a very nice drawing.

She looks pretty trendy. Interested to see if she'll be more important than Dexio and Sina in XY, otherwise, she's waifu bait.

Speaking of waifubait, the rule 34 artists are VERY QUICK.

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2022
    Her character seems quirky fun.... I hope she is a sassy redhead with a good story.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Something tells me, and I might be spit-balling here, but something tells me she might be one of the "protagonists" that joins Ash on the journey through Galar. I only throw out that speculation because Lillie was Kukui's assistant and being that her role is the same as Lillie's... just saying its a possibility.

On another note, she's instantly gaining notoriety and popularity with the recent Direct. Waifu status based on what I've been seeing too.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • Sonia is gorgeous! I kind of wish she were the champion instead of Leon, but I also love that she's bringing the Pokémon Professor Assistant position to the forefront. They say she's also a former rival of Leon, so that would be an interesting dynamic to see. Kind of like Oak and Agatha but younger and with the roles reversed.

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I LOVE Sonia's design! She looks so stylish and modern. I just can't get over how her eyes match her nails and her shirt! WE STAN.

Years
  • Best club for best girl.
    Why's she so cute?

Also I drew her.
    Spoiler:

Amazing drawing! I've gone ahead and wrapped it in spoiler tags though, since it's very big. But it really is wonderful and you're extremely talented.

And yes she is very fashionable. <3 I wouldn't mind trying on a similar outfit, glasses and all (but minus the long nails lol)!

Back