• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The sweet smell of coffee

Sirfetch’d

or anything for that matter. What are some scents that you guys love and can recognize from anywhere? Anything unusual you enjoy smelling perhaps?

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • Vanilla and Coffee scented everything forever.

My body scrub smells like Mocha (and it fills a room) and my shampoo and conditioner smell softly of vanilla.

Basically, I perpetually smell like a poppin'-ass coffeehouse.

I am perfectly okay with that!

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Bakeeerry smeellllllll ^___^

Doesn't even have to be for like pastries or sweets and such. Just fresh bread works. It's such a wonderful and comfortable smell. So warm and nice. Like your nose is being hugged.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Pretty much coffee. When I open a bag of those unground espresso beans, my mind melts. I do enjoy the smell of fresh baguette and of some good cheese. I guess all that's missing is wine and I'll qualify for a top hat, monocle and pocket watch.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I love the scent of the creamery/bakery where I work. I know that's probably silly since I should be sick of that smell by now, but I do like it. Especially now that it's fall and we have those freaking wonderful pumpkin spice cookies out. Ahhhh.

As for scents that I like to wear, I really love Bath and Body Works Sensual Amber, Beautiful Day, and Oahu Coconut Sunset. I also love Katy Perry's "Purr" Perfume. It smells so good T-T

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    The "Black Amethyst" line from Bath & Body Works literally makes me feel weird. I used it exclusively in high school so it brings back a lot of high school memories every time I smell it - both good and bad. That's one scent that really does have a psychological effect on me, tbh. Whenever I walk by someone and I smell it on them, I try to avoid them because it takes me back so much because I vividly remember putting the Black Amethyst lotion on every night and in the morning.

ANYWAY, some other scents that I really enjoy are most candles, most food smells like sautéed peppers and onions, etc.

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
  • The "Black Amethyst" line from Bath & Body Works literally makes me feel weird. I used it exclusively in high school so it brings back a lot of high school memories every time I smell it - both good and bad. That's one scent that really does have a psychological effect on me, tbh. Whenever I walk by someone and I smell it on them, I try to avoid them because it takes me back so much because I vividly remember putting the Black Amethyst lotion on every night and in the morning.

ANYWAY, some other scents that I really enjoy are most candles, most food smells like sautéed peppers and onions, etc.
    Black Amethyst is a blast from my high school years, too. Holy crap. I avoid it for the same reasons. X-X I used to be obsessed, but now it just points to a lot of memories that I would prefer to keep buried.

Radioactive

I'm a really good boy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2014
    Mmnh, scents! :A

I remember so much of my childhood in aroma, yet it's hard to remember those smells without smelling them. :(

I guess some of my favorite scents then (generally speaking) would be that of a frozen neighbourhood early in the morning - something happens with the frosted dead leaves from the fall mixing with the scent of the cold air, and I love it more than anything. Reminds me of those winters I had in the mountains... :)

Actually, come to remembering when I lived in West Virginia, I recall the aroma of the fog around the Appalachia to be incredibly enticing. Good stuff :P

Sirfetch’d

The smell of a campfire or bonfire in the fall is the single greatest smell in the history of smells.

YES. was hoping someone would mention this! Most people hate the smell of this for some reason, but it just is so amazing. Especially the smell of it on a cold day can warm you up even if you aren't close! At least to me haha.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • Loud mary jane, I love the smell of Christmas. Also can sense the smell of a big juicy steak on the grill miles away. Now my taste buds are tingling and I'm drooling thinking about a juicy steak.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    The smell of a campfire or bonfire in the fall is the single greatest smell in the history of smells.

After camping for 5 days in a row I can tell you that i hate fires now. Breathing in so much smoke gave me a cough for weeks :(

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • The smell of a campfire or bonfire in the fall is the single greatest smell in the history of smells.
    Ooo, that's a good one! Just the overall experience. The combination of the fire itself, and the surroundings - in my case, would normally be at cottage country - so, a lot of evergreen trees, and general beach smell. Maybe some s'mores over the fire. What a nice combo! :D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Great things to smell like:

1. Coffee
    2. Cookies
    3. A bonfire
    4. Victoria's Secret
    5. Me

If you smell like anything else then you're wrong.

Back