• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Wadnering Thred of Increbidle Drunkyness

Wobbu

bunger bunger bunger bunger
    Years
    Eh, you didn't miss much. Heroes would've been far more exciting than Destiny Deoxys.

Really? I prefer Destiny Deoxys myself :P Although I love the setting of Heroes, Larousse City is pretty neat, too. THE HOT DOG MACHINES!

That's because a new dub season hasn't been announced yet, but it will kick off from this episode.

That's what we believe, but some news or episode titles would be nice. The lack of new ani' these past few weeks has been killing me lol

Sometimes this makes me curious about what will the new XY season's name would be in the US, considering the season's name getting more elaborate when the adventure in the same region continues. (Like Advanced Challenge, DP Sinnoh League Victors, or BW Rival Destinies, for instance.)

I'm looking forward to what the season's name is going to be, but I'm more excited for the theme. I hope it gets a new theme, but you wouldn't think they would remake the original theme and use it for only one season. Perhaps the XY's second season will get a remake of a Johto theme? 0_o

Kyoe

working on it
    Years
    Heroes was pretty good. I loved the city it took place in.

It seems like we're in Celebrations, now, so.... Happy PC Anniversary, Magic!
    And everyone else who's anniversary it is, right now. Sorry, I don't know or recognise you... hah...

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I don't have anyone to celebrate so I'll just celebrate the fact that the thread as been moved to celebrations which gives me the opportunity to celebrate the fact that the thread has been moved to celebrations, giving me the opportunity to celebrate the moving of this thread that I'd otherwise not have!

Years
    Yeah, sadly there's not much new to celebrate that's coming too soon. There was Forum Games reaching 1,000,000, but I wonder who the next notable one in line for a birthday or anniversary is?

Years
    Yeah, sadly there's not much new to celebrate that's coming too soon. There was Forum Games reaching 1,000,000, but I wonder who the next notable one in line for a birthday or anniversary is?

Yeah so far the only real celebrations this year were a few birthdays and anniversaries but the one I'm really always hyped for is who could end up joining staff this year... but at least we finally got a section reaching 1 million posts which was never achieved until now in PC's 12-year history.

My next big celebration doesn't come until March, and that's my 4th PCversary.

Years
    Yeah so far the only real celebrations this year were a few birthdays and anniversaries but the one I'm really always hyped for is who could end up joining staff this year... but at least we finally got a section reaching 1 million posts which was never achieved until now in PC's 12-year history.

My next big celebration doesn't come until March, and that's my 4th PCversary.

I love seeing new staff members, heck, I like seeing old staff members come back, that's why I always check the Small Updates & Changes thread when there's a new post.

And, lucky for you, you don't have to share your PCversary with an administrator and a super moderator, unlike other people, like *cough* me *cough*.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    It's been sometime since I stepped into this thread.

I'm nearing my 3rd anniversary in February so that's worth celebrating cause I'll be a PC veteran soon! It's been a while since we had a mod promotion hasn't it? Even if I don't know the person well, I love to celebrate their achievements and birthdays. It's fun!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    My PCversary is in July which I totally missed last year haha. It doesn't really matter to be regardless. And since I don't have my birthday listed I don't really care about that on this site either.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I always thought the term PCversary was a bit corny, but whatever. My anniversary is also a shipping holiday here in the fandom, November 21st... AdvanceShipping Day apparently. It rains fanart while I'm adding another year to my résumé of not having a life.

Years
    Even if I don't know the person well, I love to celebrate their achievements and birthdays. It's fun!

This is what I always love to do. If someone gets modded, has a birthday or PCversary and it's someone who I haven't spoken to a lot it still won't stop me congratulating them because well, it always makes the recipient happy when you do so.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    Just something I wanted to show as to why my expectations for Big Hero Six and this year's next Disney flick are low:

Spoiler:

According to Lion King's Honest Trailer, every other Disney film released after it during the renaissance weren't as good. Seeing that the image is implying we're going under a second renaissance, history is going to repeat itself.

Back