• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

This or That, Pokemon Edition - Version 2.16!!!!

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
  • Steel/Poison-type Nuclear bomb-themed Pokémon, sounds more interesting and I would love to see a Steel/Poison type (especially if it has Levitate)

Shiny Charizard X or Shiny Charizard Y? (appearence-wise)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Y, though I like both. I like that Charizard X is a black dragon who breathes blue fire, but Charizard Y looks more true to the original Charizard, and if you want black just get a shiny Charizard Y!

Sheer Force or Zen mode Darmanitan?

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • Sheer Force Darmanitan, I'm not particularly keen on an ability that requires you to have low health in order to activate, like Zen Mode

Shift or Set?

Years
  • Set, I'm too lazy to mash B all the time.

Scary Pokémon game, where you investigate haunted hotel OR romantic Pokémon game, where you play a role of a cupid and try to get people together?

Metriname

its metr
    Years
  • Nastly Plot, instead of prolonging both mine and my opponent's suffering, i'd rather just speed it up

1 Great Ball or 3 Poké Balls

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
  • 3 Poké Balls, always prefer using Poké Balls over Great. For some reason, Great Balls hardly ever work for me.

Toxic Orb + Poison Heal or Flame Orb + Guts?

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Flame Orb + Guts cuz I always liked the idea of using Ursaring and this is really the only viable option for our poor chunky slow boi.

Get Stun Spored or get Sleep Powdered?

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2021
    If it's Alolan Diglett, I'll pick Air Balloon on Diglett. It makes it immune to Ground, at least.

Fantina's Mismagius using Confuse Ray or Whitney's Miltank using Attract?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
  • Attract. Isn't not doing any damage better than not doing any damage and injuring yourself?

Solo a Swanna against a team of 6 Electrode or Solo a Luxray against a team of 6 Mamoswine?

(And yes, no switching out either)

Years
  • Definitely Luxray, because it isn't 4x weak at least. Luxray's attack and overall stats are also a lot higher than Swanna, and it can learn coverage moves that would at least be able to do super-effective damage to mamoswine like fire fang, iron tail and super power. I'll grind until it's several levels higher, able to outspeed and hit hard, and pray for luck.

Wear Garbodor #9 cologne or have your hair cut by a Kabutops?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Oh god, am I able to take a shower right after the cologne? Because at least it's not as permanent as an Edward Scissorhands hairdo! xP

Would you rather live the peaceful, cosy life of a Pokémon Breeder or the exciting, yet rather dangerous life of an Ace Trainer?

Years
  • Cozy life of a Pokemon Breeder any day. Cute Pokemon for everyone and I don't have to travel all the time battling others to make a living.

Take a Beedrill Twineedle to the eyes or have a Graveler explode on you?

DarkestAria

Covet the Skwovet
    Years
  • Exploding Graveler. Bees scare me more than shrapnel, especially giant bees.

Would you rather hug a Snom or a Skitty?

Back