• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tug o' War - Cats (+1) vs. Dogs (-1)! Winner: Cats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years

honestly i think a lot of people approach cats and dogs in the same way or assume they will/should act similarly when it's super not the case! like its obv when you think about it that they are very different animals but i think people approach them both under the category of "pet" and default to "dog behavior expected"

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

Never experienced too much weird behavior. (May have grown accustomed to it.) Brings up a personal favorite pet story, though.

Set up a fake tree for Christmas. Measured maybe seven feet tall. Decorated it with ornaments and a simple cloth angel at the top. (Maybe lights too? Recounts no issues of chewing wires.) Garnered some interest from the cats, but not tons. Hung out in the lower branches mainly. Knocked down an ornament occasionally (onto carpeting) while climbing it.

Left for a few hours one day. Returned home. Discovered the angel on the floor with its head torn off. Never touched the angel on any other day. Decided to behead it that day.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

Do/did you sleep with your cat(s) and/or dog(s)?

Slept with a cat regularly. Knew when bedtime was. Usually never stuck around for the full night.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now

I don't own cats. But my mother's can go wherever they please; as long as they stay inside.

Years

My cat tries to get outside sometimes.
    I've been able to keep it in, but my parents have managed to let it outside twice now... the first time it took a couple days before she randomly returned at our backdoor.
    The second time she was back the next morning =D

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

Owned one indoor cat and one indoor/outdoor cat. Escaped their leash multiple times. Went on journeys...somewhere. Returned within 24 hours or so, probably. Really should have gotten something more secure.

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023

There are chicken cats, but there aren't chicken dogs.

Years

Spoiler:

The chickens watching the kitty :coolcat:

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023

Tug o' War - Cats (+1) vs. Dogs (-1)! Winner: Cats!

Here we have a cat plotting how to kill Superman.
    A dog would never do that, vote dogs.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

Created Catwoman, but not Dogwoman, Dogman, or Dogperson. Suggests nothing remarkable about dogs.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back