• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon Pre-Release 30 Day Challenge #1!

Years
    18. A rumour that you think/hope is true

Ryuki actually having a major role in the game, I guess? I want to see more of his character considering how we didn't know much about him in S/M.

Years
    • Age 122
    • Seen Jan 27, 2019
    17. A Pokemon that you would like to see get its own Z-Move

Johto Starters. if they don't get Alola forms which I doubt they will.

None at the moment

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    18. A rumour that you think/hope is true?

Some Alolan Pokemon getting new forms.

Mainly to improve their viability in battle competitively.

Since Lycanroc, Solgaleo, and Lunala have new forms as of now, I am eager to see what else the games have in store with new forms for existing Pokemon, Legendary or not.

Last edited:

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    19. An Alolan Pokemon you'd give a new form in USUM

I don't know. A lot of them had unconventional types given what seemed logical(ie. Crabrawler). I'm assuming at least a few will show off their "logical" forms in USUM.

Years

I'd probably pick Comfey, and actually make it a Grass-type.

clbgolden

Swampert Fan
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2019

Mimikyu, I suppose.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Another Mythic Pokemon and the missing Hawaiian Island being in the game.

To be honest, I don't really care for forms of normal pokemon. I would rather it be a new pokemon. Since Lycanroc got a Dusk form, it would be nice to have a Dawn form that was purple or blue with yellow eyes.

If the last Hawaiian Island is used, I wouldn't mind seeing another Oricorio. Maybe an Ice/Flying.

Years

There aren't any rumours I'm aware of that I think are true. As a result, I don't have much hope of any being true. Gyms, new alolan forms and following pokémon would be nice, but I think all won't happen.

I'd rather see alternate evolutions for some pokémon like Crabrawler and Salandit. Almost every Alolan pokémon doesn't seem to need a new form, so I guess I'll say the Tapus because I saw some cool fanart for them the other day.

Spoiler:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023

There aren't any rumours I'm aware of that I think are true. As a result, I don't have much hope of any being true. Gyms, new alolan forms and following pokémon would be nice, but I think all won't happen.

I'd rather see alternate evolutions for some pokémon like Crabrawler and Salandit. Almost every Alolan pokémon doesn't seem to need a new form, so I guess I'll say the Tapus because I saw some cool fanart for them the other day.

Spoiler:

Woah, that kinda reminds me of the therain formes for the weather trio. Except tapu fini is ugly now :p

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    19. An Alolan Pokemon you'd give a new form in USUM?

Kommo-o.

Although very unlikely right now due to it getting a new Z-Move of it's own.

Kommo-o deserves an alternative form that allows it to go all out offensively, while having a tolerable Speed stat to sweep. The point of a Pseudo-Legendary is to have raw power and be a formidable foe to take down.

Last edited:
    Back