• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Watch out for Ghosts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

How does Action Replay work? I've always wanted was to try it, but I don't know what it is really...

It's basically an unofficial cheating device that alters the code of the game to make impossible stuff possible. xD (Like giving you hundreds of Rare Candies, completing the PokéDex, making you walk through walls, etc.)

It's also fun to joke about Action Replay codes at certain times, like in Arrow's post. :D

Sandshrew for PT mod?

We had one a year ago. ;D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

I always like listening to conversations between people about their favorite Pokemon. The conversation tends to become vicious at points as people claim that their favorite is the best.

Meowth is cool, but Charizard is slowly winning out for me. Or so it seems, since I have a lot more visible Charizard merchandise than Meowth stuff.

Meadow

Years

I always like listening to conversations between people about their favorite Pokemon. The conversation tends to become vicious at points as people claim that their favorite is the best.

Haha, rest assured, as a majority of my favorites are incredibly weak, so I couldn't defend them even if I wanted to. XD I just like most of 'em for their cuteness, though there are some that I find cool like Sharpedo. :D

Years

Catman, I have seen Action Replay used in action [no pun intended]. You put in the AR device and put the game inside of it. You can punch in codes in the AR and if the codes are legitimate, it can alter the game code and allow you to do crazy things, like 999 Rare Candies, unlimited EXP, 999 any item, and so on. However, I have also seen people corrupt their save files thanks to AR back in the days with the DS.

I never used it, but others have and it is risky.

magicarp4thewin

Lv19 Magikarp, wonder what happens next?
    Years
    Only once have I used AR and that's because I got jipped out of my event victini in B/W ...was only 3 days late getting the game T_T

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years

If we wanna talk favorite legendary, Dialga and Suicune take the cake for me. They are both just awesome and powerful. I would probably have to put Suicune just ahead of Dialga though since i can only choose one favorite lol

Years

I find Hydreigon one of the better-designed pseudo-legends. It's like later generations surely have gone far with the designs of Dragon-types.

Meadow

Years

Does anyone have any clue why Dragon-type moves have no effect on Fairy-types at all? =/

Birbs? {XD}

Yep, birbs. xD

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/birds

Watch out for Ghosts...

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
  • 60!

Does anyone have any clue why Dragon-type moves have no effect on Fairy-types at all? =/
    Clefairy take a Dragon Pulse to the face and doesn't die faint... Well, I guess, considering that fairies (in my opinion) are the opposite of dragons, it kind of makes sense. Also, fairies and pixies, in stories at least (not counting Harry Potter), are kind of like the happy cheery bright sort of creatures, counteracting the darkness of dragons. *shrugs*

What is wrong with the Internet...

Meadow

Years

Clefairy take a Dragon Pulse to the face and doesn't die faint... Well, I guess, considering that fairies (in my opinion) are the opposite of dragons, it kind of makes sense. Also, fairies and pixies, in stories at least (not counting Harry Potter), are kind of like the happy cheery bright sort of creatures, counteracting the darkness of dragons. *shrugs*

You've got a point, but I'm mostly just confused at all the continuity errors that the type changes (to existing Pokémon) can cause, haha. Like, what if a Pokémon like Gardevoir or Clefairy got hit by a Dragon-type attack in the anime or manga before Generation VI? How will they explain that? xP

What is wrong with the Internet...

Don't worry, I can assure you that birb jokes are just for good-spirited fun. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back