• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

Inky

:pleading_face:
Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    Currently playing through God of War (2018), not played any of the others but really enjoying it so far!

Years
  • Been playing a lot of Stardew Valley lately, but I also want to replay Final Fantasy XII soon. I miss it.

User Anon 1848

Just about done with Super Mario Galaxy and the 3D all-stars collection in general. Barring the motion control levels and lack of a diving move I've really enjoyed this game. The sequel is apparently even better so I'm excited to play that as well if it ever gets a Switch release.

Years
  • After watching Crash 4, I decided to give N. Sane Trilogy another try. Then I remembered that I haven't finished Spyro: Reignited Trilogy yet, because I got burned out of that game in 3rd homeworld of 3rd game (probably because I replayed Year of the Dragon few days before the remake was released). I just got to the 4th homeworld and only have around 40 eggs to get. I think I can finish it today. And then I'll finally beat N. Sane Trilogy.

And I'm still playing Spelunky 2. I mastered first world and I'm currently getting killed by lava in second world in 90% of my runs now.

User Anon 1848

Breath Of The Wild. I hope the sequel doesn't have the degradable weapons feature. Having to swap out weapons all the time is a bit of a pain. Having to change clothes to traverse certain areas with harsh weather is a bit of a pain too.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • finished firered yesterday so that i could trade some needed pokemon into my copy of emerald. now i'm playing ruby for the halloween challenge event and i'll be working on the emerald national dex in between.

pkmin3033

Brushed the dust off my PS3 and started replaying Tales of Xillia! I've been meaning to replay this for like 2 years but put a hold on it when those rumours about the second game coming to PS4 surfaced. Tired of waiting, so awaaay we go. Started off as Milla this time because I prefer the scenes you get with her later in the game, even if the end result is Jude just kinda appearing out of nowhere at the beginning. xD

Also been playing Langrisser I on Switch a lot recently...this game is fantastic. I've done four out of eight routes so far...the last four. I can't believe how ridiculously dark it got, especially along Route F. Who would have thought saving Betty would have such nightmarish consequences, haha. I thought joining the villains would be the worst it got! I suspect the other routes I have left will be more positive, but I can live with that.

Years
  • I finished 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim. I agree with anyone who says this is a one of a kind game. It's been a day since I finished and I can't stop thinking about how impressive the full package is considering the scope of having a non linear story explored through 13 perspectives. I want more but it would be a detriment to the game to ask for more because it wrapped itself up so perfectly, this feels like Vanillaware's magnum opus.

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • I had just started 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim and had gone through everyone's prologue chapter before getting distracted with Cold Steel 2 and 3 as I wanted to catch up before the fourth game releases at the end of this month. I'm on chapter 4 of Cold Steel 3 and, per usual Trails style, they love pulling out the rug from under you with these twists. Cold Steel 2 honestly felt kinda boring and dragged on way too much, but the third has been much more enjoyable with it's references and characters from the past two series.

Years
  • Finished Spyro, but wasn't feeling like going to Crash trilogy straight away, so I picked Alien: Isolation as my next horror game.

And when I'm too scared to play, I return to Nekopara. I went through vol. 0 pretty quickly and now I'm play vol. 2.

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • I've been finally getting around to grabbing the last few trophies I need to platinum Persona 5 Royal. Also been getting proper into Apex Legends finally.

Years
  • I finally finished Tales of Berseria the other day and I cried a little at the ending. As expected, I'm depressed it's over... The game will definitely be joining my favorites alongside stuff like Xenoblade Chronicles. Thanks again Dawn for finally getting me to play it.

For now I don't know what to do with my life and am faffing about between Genshin Impact and Minecraft with some pals.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • My mind can't really occupy itself with just on one game at once, so it's several. At the moment I'm mostly focused on finishing Baldur's Gate.

No, not the fancy new one. Just Baldur's Gate. The first.

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    Currently playing Halo: Combat Evolved
    There's nothing I love more than filling aliens full of lead, although I do admit that I feel bad for the grunts after learning of their backstory on YouTube.

Years
    • Online now
    Fallout: New Vegas. I had fun with Fallout: 3, and I'm hoping this holds up to it.

I made the mistake of trying to play it immediately after 3, but burned out quickly because they felt so similar. Waited a month to try again.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
  • I recently finished Digital Devil Saga 1 (with all but a certain NG+ only boss) and now I'm slowly but surely making more progress on Persona 5 Royal and Trails in the Sky SC. I had to spend time farming in Samsara Tunnels three times to grind Mantras. I've also learned to really dislike Arahabaki.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • After all the chaos that unfolded here we have good internet again. So I'm using this free time I have to play Genshin Impact.
    That's the only game I'm playing at the moment. And it's doing a good journey b entertaining me so far. The OST is good to listen to as well!

Back