• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

The Mega Champion

Strategist
    Years
    After I finished Tales of Berseria I stalled with Crown Tundra DLC from Pokemon Sword because I was worried by being worn out on the 'Tales of' series with another one being next. It only took me about 3 days to do everything in it that I wanted to do.

Admittedly though... Max Lair is as addicting as Among Us so I might still do that every once in awhile. If you want to do that with me badly enough... contact me either on the forums or Discord so we can set something up. I'm not against it even though I'm not the biggest fan of it either.

Either way I literally had nothing else better to do so I have officially started playing Tales of Zestiria. I was only able to play it for an hour though. I've heard this game is... bad. To put it nicely. But I tend to love the games that most others hate so I'm not all that worried. We'll see either way.

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
    Years
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    I just started my first ever playthrough of Pokémon: Black 2 Version for an IG playthru and I am so excited! :)

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Aiming to complete all confidants on Persona 5 Royal and I think I'm making great progress. I'm on 7/9 and this is where I'm at (not counting Fool, Magician and Judgement):

Spoiler:

Also aiming for a 100% compendium, all I need are the confidant personas and one more treasure demon (playing on new game plus).

Last edited:
    Years
    Assassins Creed Valhalla

I plan on focusing my attention on that game and get as far as possible this week. So far of what I have played has been enjoyable so I found it worth the money.

Wish me luck trying to learn flyting (If i misspelled the word, sorry).

Years
    Finally got back to Ghostrunner. Just beat the first boss and it was a wild ride. I can't wait to see the rest of the game.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    I've been playing Nier Automata! Owned it for years but never got around to trying it, turns out it's amazing. Currently starting on the third ending.

Lysander

girl power ftw
    Years
    Been playing Smash Ultimate again, mainly focusing on the World of Light. Also been playing Alpha Sapphire and Tecmo Bowl from time to time.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    playing pokemon Y. haven't played it in a long time and i'm still on my pokemon kick so i figured it could do with a revisit. almost done with it at this point...don't know what will be next.

Years
    Finishing Blood & Wine DLC of The Witcher 3. I like it a lot more than the previous DLC.

And with the release of the new Yakuza game I finally decided to give this series a try, since I own Yakuza Kiwami 1 & 2. I only played Kiwami 1 for about 2 hours, but I had fun so far. It's really original game.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Tengai Makyou Zero

It's ok. You can tell they tried making use of the additional chip implemented into the cartridge.

Back