• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TV What are you currently watching?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 9, 2023
Dat new Horimiya, and the latest season NCIS!!

Can't tell you how hype I was when I found out NCIS came back for more seasons, I was flipping through channels
and I caught it just before the opening theme at that nice part where they're all interacting after being away, and it was like they'd never left. :)

Years
The Ducktales reboot! My friend told me there won't be another season, and in my research to see where I left off, I discovered the last episode will air on March 15. Time to go binge the rest of the season aaaa

Have you seen the original? I was wondering how the reboot compares, I still can't convince myself to watch it.

Years
Rewatching the 1st season of Poldark.

I absolutely love the character of Demelza. I have always really liked the actress who plays her, Eleanor Tomlinson, and have seen her before in some tv series like Death Comes to Pemberly and The White Queen. She's always expressive and natural, interesting to watch I think and really feels like she belongs in the period dramas she undertakes. But her role in Poldark is easily my favorite. It's such a character stretch for Eleanor Tomlinson who is very delicate and femine-looking, and is cast for aristocratic characters. While the actress is a natural beauty she gets down in the gutter for this role, isn't afraid to wear rags, get dirty and speak in broken English. It's a Cinderella-like character. This role also showcases her lovely singing voice.

I really love and admire the strength and goodness of Demelza despite all she has suffered. I so want her to have the happy ending she deserves.

I don't know how Ross could even look twice at a superficial, materialistic, weak simpering mouse of a woman like Elizabeth when Demelza is there, who loves him in a deep and fearless way that Elizabeth is not capable of, and is a billion times the woman that Elizabeth is in looks, character and common sense.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Rewatching Venture Bros. Started seeing a lot of compilation videos with clips from some of my favorite characters and just got the itch to go back for another run. Still waiting for a new season..... painfully, patiently.

Years
years late to this, but gf and i have finally started watching Brooklyn Nine Nine. finally

Jesus wept.

Mostly been watching RPDRUK and WandaVision, I've kinda hit a drought of stuff I'm interested in watching (that isn't anime), really... so any suggestions are welcome!

Back