• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    Replying to graphic design job offers! I've gotten plenty recently! Who knew that the secret to getting employers to reply to you is to make your titles and way of speaking more creative?

Years
    participating in random pokecommunity threads because i feel like it. wanna game in a bit but i still don't know which game.

Setsuna

♡ I hope the world~
    Years
    There's a surprising lack of people answering "viewing this forum thread" and I'm impressed.

Currently getting ready for bedtime, which is the best part of the day, obviously.~

Years
    Literally waiting for paint to dry on a custom project. I had to mix a few different colors together to get a gold. It looked good on my pallet, but it's showing up much fainter on the surface of the resin-- I'm making a doll. I will have to apply a few more coats I think. I need a varnish...

Years
    • Seen today
    Listening to random musicals on youtube. Right now it's the talking plant singing about how he wants to eat people.

Years
    big chillin before another work week starts. also still in the phase of mass applying for jobs since literally nobody has gotten back to me yet oof.

Back