• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    Maybe I'm an old soul but I love shopping for kitchen related appliances and such.

Rn I am speaking to our lovely Starlight on Discord, listening to a nice song and thinking of what Pokemon I want for my next VPP!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    Chatting with a lovely girl while we both attempt to be an actual functional human today :3c

Years
    Wrapping myself in a heated blanket, and rubbing lavender and chamomile essential oil on these aching limbs to help me relax. I might have to grab some more oils. Trying to decide which would be best for tonight, rose, eucalpytus, peppermint, sandalwood?

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    I finally get to leave the house today! So RN I'm about to have a shower and then head to the mall to buy some more incense and a Funk Pop or two! :3

Back