• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Seriously considering learning sign language after a conversation with my OH
    Definitely do! I've been taking ASL classes on Skillshare for a few months now with a group called Able Lingo ASL. It's been so, so rewarding and I love it so much! ଘ(੭ˊ꒳ˋ)੭✧

Rn I'm just wrapping up with some extra work I have.

Years
    • Seen today
    Writing more of these luvdisc letters. It's fun, even if it's towards completely random people.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Watching videos and freezing. I assume the booster side effects got me. Well, at least they waited until I got home from work... <_<

Years
    Watching videos and freezing. I assume the booster side effects got me. Well, at least they waited until I got home from work... <_<

Dear goodness, get well soon Megan! 😊

Rn: Taking off my tattered makeup that I put on at the start of yesterday... it's been a very long couple of days. Then I'm going for some desperately needed sleep!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Getting ready to celebrate my grandmother-in-law's 91st birthday today! ٩̋(ˊ•͈ ꇴ •͈ˋ)و

tenfrogs

mrs. van mccann
    Years
    Rn I'm listening to music, drinking an orange juice and contemplating what game to play for the remainder of my Sunday

omg Starlight a big dirty chai sounds amazing I want one terribly c:

Back