• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Feeling complex still but happy that there's so many wonderful people here I know I can rely on.

Also making some pixel art!

Years
  • Listening to the Japanese ending to the Sun and Moon anime after a good 3 (maybe 4) hours of filling 10 (around there) pages of the Ultra Moon Pokedex. :) Silly I know, but sometimes it's good to get whisked away in a Pokemon game you haven't played in like...a while.

Years
  • constantly looking back onto my boss's chats to see if they replied regarding the new package rates my gf and i sent him

pkmin3033

Collecting my thoughts for a few moments before I try and organise these awful folders on our system...

Years
    • Seen today
    I was trying to think of a nickname for a Vaporeon in Platinum but my creativity is just not there today. Then my battery turned red.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Spamming in a final few posts for my VPP before trying to get some sleep lol

Back