• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Baking blueberry-banana bread. Winged it by modifying the normal banana bread recipe.

Years
  • Sharing some pictures I guess =p

So got the parts today and finished it:

Spoiler:

If interested, here's the other 2 Lego sets from the Botanical collection (there's currently 3 sets, including the bouquet):

Spoiler:

So anyway yea, the other 2 sets have pots the plants are in. The flower bouquet had nothing, so I made my own vase for it =p

OMG these are amazing!!! You can tell a lot of work went into these

Attempting to mow the garden but it's knee high after being unable to do it for a week or two and I'm in a ridiculous amount of pain and so tired.

Anyone really enjoy cutting grass??? I don't mind letting you do it if it would make you happy 😉

I feel you. I HATE cutting the grass especially as it sets off my sciatica and arthritis. Fortunately we now have fake grass so its easier 😂

figuring out the definition of happiness

Hope you're OK!

Baking blueberry-banana bread. Winged it by modifying the normal banana bread recipe.

That sounds delicious!!

I'm making keyrings, updating etsy, browsing and poking pokemon go.

Years
  • Watching Dream vs 5 hunters on youtube.

I feel you. I HATE cutting the grass especially as it sets off my sciatica and arthritis. Fortunately we now have fake grass so its easier 😂

Attempting to mow the garden but it's knee high after being unable to do it for a week or two and I'm in a ridiculous amount of pain and so tired.

Anyone really enjoy cutting grass??? I don't mind letting you do it if it would make you happy 😉

My parents have one those riding mowers. It's more play than work when you mow the grass with it 😂

But yea, mowing by hand is a pain =(

Years
  • Making a get well soon card for my aunt. She tripped getting out of her car, and got hurt. I don't think it is serious from what I have been told by relatives, but going to check in on her just in case. She also just had some surgery on her eyes for cararacts, so she needs some TLC.

It has been a crazy month. My cousin fell on the stairs last week and broke her ankle in three places, and had to go to the hospital and get her leg set. Now her mom (my aunt) fallen. I hope things settle down for August.

Years
  • i was going to nap earlier, but i couldn't and now im here and posting around hoping i get tired enough to maybe get a short 30min - 1hr nap or something

Years
  • Browsing online shops once more attempting to find a gift for my other niece. Who is considerably older and harder to shop for lol
    I've been finding it harder and harder to find something that I think she'll like 😅

i was going to nap earlier, but i couldn't and now im here and posting around hoping i get tired enough to maybe get a short 30min - 1hr nap or something

just don't fall asleep on your keyboard =3

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Going to make a hot water bottle and then sit in bed, I've been feeling sick so I hope it'll help with some of the physical pain. Other than that probably just listening to music and going to bed soon hopefully \o/

Years
  • Making dinner

browsing pc and then napping because i deserve it after the day i've had

Going to make a hot water bottle and then sit in bed, I've been feeling sick so I hope it'll help with some of the physical pain. Other than that probably just listening to music and going to bed soon hopefully \o/

Spoiler:

Back