• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    Watching a Nuzlocke

Again trying to figure out what in the world I am doing....

Is this normal "I'm bored, what am I gonna do?" or more serious "what in the world am I going to do (with myself/future/etc.)?" =o
    (might be reading too much into this post I think =p)

Hacking up a lung. Nothing I try shakes this cough.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    Finally got the break in the cloud I've been waiting for all night, so I'm making the best I can of the Perseid meteor shower in my small window of opportunity :)

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now
    Backing up files. Failed to read the hard drive last night. Functioned correctly minutes later. Interprets that as a friendly reminder.

(Would not have lost anything crucial. Saves important files elsewhere when working on them. Covers less vital files with this pass.)

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Relaxing after my nightly chores and getting ready to do more nightly chores. Pregnancy-induced carpal tunnel syndrome is currently trying to take me out but I won't let it, dammit 😤

Back