• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing just RIGHT now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    procrastinating work. it is very Friday and sunshiny and all work and no play makes riki a dull boi

Years
  • Listening to the first bunch of songs for the next Eurovision, while doing a final forum browse for the day.
    I've been so busy I keep forgetting to check them out D=

Years
  • Playing Planetside 2. Take an heavy armor suit and the moment I go in : Boom, nuke. Take the same armor again and go back in right away. Oh, another nuke. Try to reach a shelter. Ally vehicle comes and decides to flatten me. Stop playing Planetside 2 for today. Use Calm Mind.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    trying to relax a little after a long workday before i have to do some more work in the evening...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    sneezing, but at least it doesn't seem to be covid after all

Years
  • Building a little house in a video game :
    Spoiler:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    considering getting up. but body and throat and nose still hurt ;; gotta be a sickday tomorrow most likely.

Back