• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you doing/where are you in the game now?

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Doing gym rematches, heading to next gym probably

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
    Years
    Finished the game, now I am farming 5-Star tera dens when I can find them. I couldn't, for the life of me, beat up a Scyther/Fairy den last night. I should probably be doing the post game stuff so I can get the 6-Star dens though.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
    I finally finished the story because I enjoy taking my time with these games. However, I am currently preparing my Pokémon for competitive battles at the moment by doing Raids and grinding for Exp. Candies and other items that can speed up the process.

Years
    rn im in post-game, and im doing 5 and 6 star raids for the fun of it (and to farm nuggets and stuff to sell). not really much else to do for me besides team star rematches and i'm not really interested in that for now.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Post-game. Finished the ace tournament thingy..

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'm about to face my first gym, Cortondo's. Before that I picked Quaxly as my starter, caught lots of Pokémon, found plenty of items, battled against different trainers in the wild... and wandered all around the academy.

Years
    I've beaten two gyms, two titans and raided two team star bases so far. Last thing I did was raid the Poison base.
    I'll be flying back to the city with the school next though, as I wanna go check out the left side of the map next.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Trying to find a Sour Herba Mystica. Just wants the rest of the sandwich recipes. Checked which raids drop it. Grabs a Raid Power buff before them. Stands at 10 Spicy, 6 Salty, 2 Sweet, and 1 Bitter. Started to ignore most of the other 5-star raids (except with a Level 2 raid buff on) too.

Also smacked down a few 5-star Delibirds for Tera Shards.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    My frustration at the first event being a Charizard raid locked behind the post-game has subsided…I'll have to get in on the Delibird raids though, I'm growing to love the little Santa and will definitely be using it in my next Gen II/IV play!

In my Violet save I'm about to go battle the Titan in the mine area. I've defeated 2 Gyms (Grass, Electric), 1 Titan (Klawf), and 1 Base (that fire car shocked me when it turned out to be a Pokémon! First time I've lost a battle in about 5 years in-game, nearly had to evolve one of my precious first stages to get past it!), I think I've explored everywhere I can in the South-East of the map. When I left Mesagoza I ended up working my way out to the coast, laughing hard when I just threw my Pikachu into the water and it just kinda bobbed there doing breast stroke whilst Thunderbolting Gyarados to death (and picked up a Palafin which I bred in a Dive Ball with Bounce) covered everywhere I could get back to the player's house, then covered basically every accessible inch around Artazon, Levincia…all the way out to Zapapico. But only used the path N of there as a shortcut back into the mines. Once I've done this Titan and Raid, might double back and go West from Mesagoza, maybe use some new Pokémon.

My team:
    - Alejandro the Sprigatito (named for Antonio Banderas in The Mask of Zorro). Loaded Dice plus Bullet Seed wrecking the region!
    - Jamóna the Oinkologne (didn't initially want to evolve it, did so after sweeping the 2nd gym with Bulldoze and Trailblaze, knowing it'll be the first to be dropped from my team)
    - Jeanne the Charcadet (bred a decent nature, named for Joan of Arc as she's a knight who is on fire…still less grim than many Ghost Pokémon origins! Will evolve it into the Violet exclusive Fire/Ghost one)
    - Finizen (forgot to think of a name)
    - Pikachu (the event Fly one, never really appreciated Yellow Forest back when HGSS was new, so having one with Fly and Surf is fun! Mostly used to Thunder Wave wild Pokémon though as I prefer to focus on new ones).

EDIT: Oh, and I caught my first Gen IX Shiny! Blue Voltorb stands out quite well, so it was going to be hard to miss. Saved first though which is good as it used Selfdestruct the first 3 times! Gave up and used a Quick Ball after that.

Last edited:
    Years
    I'm at Artazon? Now. Too lazy to look it up. I'll help Arven after this :>

My pokemon are named after the Golden Deer, save for my Floragato named Yuri.

Claude the Fletchinder
    Hilda the Fidough (Realizing the irony in this. I simply will NOT have any bread)
    Marianne the Flaafy
    Leonie the Buizel

I realize most of them are older gens, so I'll make my next one a Paldea one.

Years
    I'm at 5 badges (Grass, Electric, Bug, Psychic, Water), 4 Titans (Rock, Steel, Flying, Ground) and 3 Team Star bases (Fire, Poison, Dark) raided.
    Currently at the area around Alfornada as it's the place with the highest level mons I know, while I grind up a whole bunch of mons for the Dex.

My team is: Meowscarada, Espathra, Flamigo, Grafaiai & Cetoddle. Still waiting for an Ice Stone to evolve that last one. 6th slot is undecided, but I'm considering either Tinkatink or Charcadet atm.

Back