• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Music What are You Listening To? XVI

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
Years
  • James Blunt - "1973 (Acoustic)"

If the original song brings a tear to your eye, you will need buckets for this one. I don't know what it is about James Blunt's voice that brings on the emotional catharsis, but it's working wonders.

(Further complicating things is that I have associated this song with Pokémon Xenoverse, and with Aster in particular, since last year. Considering how lowly I think of him now, it's even more poignant for me.)

KOZSTAR

Diabolical
    Years
  • Beach Weather - Sex, Drugs, Etc.

I haven't heard this song since 2017 until like two months ago, now it makes me want to cry out of nostalgia every time I hear it, it's becoming a problem. Suing this radio station.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    I found a pretty good remix "album" of the Chrono series of games.

Years
  • Wherever I Fall.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHo3w5ORcdY

I don't know how to do the whole 'click to watch video' thing like the others here sorry.

All you have to do is copy the video code from the YT url - it's everything after "watch?v=" and wrap it in [YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE] tags. You can type these manually, or you can find a button to embed a YT video in the advanced post creator next to the insert image button!

I have edited your post so you can see how it works 😊

Inky

:pleading_face:
    Years
    • he / him
    • Seen May 3, 2024
    the wrecks - sonder
    What are You Listening To? XVI

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30