• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is your favorite potato chips flavor?

Sirfetch’d

I don't really like chips because none of them taste like the flavor they are supposed to be but I guess BBQ are the best overall. Apparently there are coffee flavored chips now?? Those must be terrible X_X

Years

Don't forget about the cold drinks folks!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I only eat sour cream and onion, salt and vinegar, and bbq. Salt and vinegar are my favorite though.

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Bacon, sour cream & onion, BBQ, salt & vinegar, paprika, cheese, chili & lime, ketchup, etc...

Grandma just bought 2 bags of bacon flavoured potato chips.

Last edited:

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I don't really like chips because none of them taste like the flavor they are supposed to be but I guess BBQ are the best overall. Apparently there are coffee flavored chips now?? Those must be terrible X_X

I've had those! They're actually delicious. Lay's is doing a flavor contest and one of them is cappuccino, and it does taste like it's supposed to.

As far as my favorite flavor, I like sour cream & onion the most.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    sour cream and onion is generally what I'll always go for. bbq is a close second. I tend to prefer corn chips over potatos chips aka doritos, fritos, sunchips, etc.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I think that I'll eat almost all of the standard chip flavors (not cappuccino though, yuck lol), but BBQ is definitely my favorite! I could eat a lot of BBQ chips at one time @_@

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    All Dressed! I don't know if they have them outside of Canada (I know they don't exist in the USA), but they're SO good. I'm not even sure what the flavour is, but the image on the Ruffles bag for the flavour is vinegar, a red pepper, and... an onion? That sounds gross but I PROMISE IT'S DELICIOUS.

My other favourite flavour is one that Ruffles introduced fairly recently, "loaded potato skins". They taste like... well... loaded potato skins in chip flavour and they're so good. *u* You can see the little flecks of green onion (or, well, what's supposed to imitate it LOL) and while I can't eat a whole lot of them at once like with most other chips, I still love having them.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I like plain. And ketchup, which I think is a mostly Canadian thing.

I'm not fond of rippled chips. And Pringles are gross.

Years
    I like plain. And ketchup, which I think is a mostly Canadian thing.

I'm not fond of rippled chips. And Pringles are gross.

I'm Canadian and I really think I would die before eating potato chips with ketchup. Of course, opinions. You can go suck it you damn Pringles hater!

Of course, barbequed. Maybe cheddar if I can overcome the aftertaste, which also goes for sour cream and onion.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I'm Canadian and I really think I would die before eating potato chips with ketchup. Of course, opinions. You can go suck it you damn Pringles hater!

Of course, barbequed. Maybe cheddar if I can overcome the aftertaste, which also goes for sour cream and onion.

Pringles taste like pre-chewed chips pressed into a formed shape :P

Back