• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you laugh/smile today?

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
    Years
    It's going to be so cliche...

But my one-year-old daughter makes me smile every morning. She gets so excited to see me and she squeals and claps her hands. It's so adorable. :'3 I always look forward to it and it made today awesome, even though she has a lab appointment to run blood tests. Yuck.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Today at work I realized my new team really likes me because the scrum master said she had to separate me and another developer because we keep making her laugh and messing with each other.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    My mother, when I rhetorically asked her for an idea of who Scipio Africanus was. She said that "she" was a dance pop star that went from Tokyo to LA and sung a little thing, and I just couldn't help myself from hysteria at that absurdity.

Years
    Bleach. I watch episodes everyday just for the jokes. Namely, all situations with Ichigo and Nel Tu just have me dying.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I got up at 7 to get ready for work and when I walked in I realized I was scheduled for tomorrow. So from there I went to my friends, smoked a blunt, laughed, ate breakfast together, got coffees, etc. So I'm slightly annoyed I could of slept in, but instead I got to have a great morning with friends so yayaya

Alice

(>^.(>0.0)>
    Years
    Watching a friend who was new to EVE Online fall for a scam and get blown up. lol

Years
    this wonderful game grumps episode covering a game called amazing frog, my friend recommended it and boy was it worth the 20+ minutes

Sirfetch’d

Earlier Hikari posted a funny log on the battle server and I am still laughing due to it's sheer randomness.

[03:59:54] Hikаmaru: I'm kinda worried I may be becoming a man

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Earlier Hikari posted a funny log on the battle server and I am still laughing due to it's sheer randomness.

[03:59:54] Hikаmaru: I'm kinda worried I may be becoming a man

This. And today when I woke up I sneezed and my cat came running in to see what was up it was pretty funny. Also, I saw Guardians of the Galaxy and it had some funny moments.

Years
    I discovered playable sound effects from a folder of SCP Containment Breach game. I had so much laugh listening to them, I can't wait to scare people with them :)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    My dog looks like a seal when she is drenched.

Also, today my dad saw a framed photo of me when I was a baby in the living room and asked "who is this kid"

He wasn't even joking.

Back