• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I SCHEDULED MY APPOINTMENT FOR MY SYLVEON TATTOO I'M SO EXCITED! :D :D :D :D

Years
  • Buying a $35 E-shop card with some of my birthday money to give the 3DS E-Shop a last hurrah. Bought Sonic Generations half off original price, and Donkey Kong Land 3 from the virtual console. Hard games indeed but fun. I still have 19 dollars and change left on my account so YAY!

Years
  • Eleanor left me a nice VM on my profile.
    666776526141915146.png

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen today
    A friend of mine got an A+ on an assignment. I am really happy and proud that they're doing so well, and I enjoyed helping them.

Thank you so, so much for the help!

Being in a decline for the last few months with grades, it was so nice opening my recent grades and seeing an A+. It was like a beacon of hope, since after having multiple unsatisfactory grades it felt like I was about to fall down even worse.

Not only did I smile, it brightened my day.

Years
  • Let's see, lots of things made me smile today. Going to zoom classes for the first time and seeing everyone after SEVEN MONTHS! I'm zooming my buddy afterwards tomorrow. I might be singing again. I can't sleep. I'm hyper. KOOKOOKOOKOOKOO! Idk. Me too hyper to function. Send the sanity police. :)

Years
  • Stretching my body and I hear those satisfying cracks in my bones and I feel just that little bit lighter and more comfortable. Gosh I need to go to a chiropractor sometime.

trainer_nokachi

the trainer who wanders ~
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AZ
    • Seen Dec 16, 2020
    Today I made a really cool video for the Championship battle VS Lance for my Pokemon Crystal playthru :)
    It was by far one of the coolest things I've ever done in all my years playing the games, and it brings me such great joy that I got to share it with my followers and fans on IG.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Had a lovely date with my gf yesterday with her work pals, and on top of that I got to buy a sweet new mechanical keyboard! Typing on this thing is a dream.

Back