• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Sep 7, 2021
    being able to see so many familiar faces again around this forum. :) it's somewhat comforting, like seeing an old friend after years. (which is actually right on the nose but nevermind that)

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    Swapped phones. (Becomes obsolete soon.) Could not carry over the old number. Obtained an amazing new one. Will not repeat it in full, of course.
    (XXX) 666-XXXX

Years
    • Seen today
    From my entire birthday, the highlight was making our waitress super happy.

I told her she did an excellent job, and we were lucky to have her as our server.

She told me it made her day and gave me a hug.

Years
  • that the week at work ended as positively and quietly as it could have. that's honestly all i really wanted and what i've got. hopefully it'll remain like this.

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Sep 7, 2021
    got my hair cut into a style i haven't had for years and its looking super fresh. everyone seems to really dig it thus far. :)

Back