• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    September final exam boards got cancelled/postponed until November in my school. Even though I'm slightly miffed because I wanted to get the Linguistics final off my shoulders as soon as possible, I'm also relieved because I can review at a much less hectic pace and get other stuff done in the meanwhile.

Years
    I got paid today. People also went crazy over the brownies I baked and shared at work. I heard every compliment from "delicious" to "Mmmmmmmmmm,hmmm,mmmmm" and 'these are the best brownies I have ever had!"

Another thing that made me smile is petting my silly cat, and talking to my big sweet dog.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Still on such a happy rush from my day out with friends and family at a medieval festival, everyone there was super friendly and these memories will keep me warm for the rest of my life, I'll treasure them! <3

Years
    Got a check in the mail for a few hundred dollars out of a class action lawsuit, and cashed it. I also got some early birthday gifts from friends since I wouldn't be in town during the weekend for the day itself. I haven't opened the boxes yet. I am going to be patient and wait until Sunday. I love the pretty cupcake-shaped box that one of the presents came in, so cute!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    I received my skates and got the very basics down! If you know me you'll know how important this is (sorry for all the times I bothered you about skating btw) ♥

Years
    • Seen today
    I knew a user on a previous forum who was making gaming content on YouTube as a hobby. That forum is shutdown, however upon checking up on his YouTube channel I can see he is now verified with millions of views on some of his videos. His subscriber count is over 250K.

I am so proud.

pixelated_pat

just another grown up kid who can't escape nostalg
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    It was positive vibes and good music all around my job today :)

Years
    The news that NASA are pretty confident the first SLS launch in the Artemis program will actually go ahead today! Fingers crossed and can't wait!!!

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    More skating but this time, with one of my best friends and at a rink! I'm still trying to process this but saying it made me happy is more of an understatement, you know? ♥

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    Applied for remote work at a local English institute. I doubt I'll get hired because I don't have my degree yet, but the fact I at least tried to get a job out of the usual in-person classroom environment feels great.

EDIT: I got a reply from the staff to go meet them for an interview on Thursday! I'm trying to keep my expectations low but at the same time it's hard not to get absolutely HYPED!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    I watched a Youtube video where someone cosplayed as my favorite character from a video game. That enough made me happy. I had to go to class right after, and I was listening to music on the way there. Some good bops came on, which made me even happier. Then later today, a favorite Youtuber of mine posted a new video (she had a baby recently so she hasn't been uploading but she's back!)

Today was a good day. I was a very happy camper.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    My tutor asking me if she can use part of my essay to demonstrate a good example to students, which makes me happy because I've utterly exhausted every ounce of energy getting these assignments in between other deadlines! Glad it's payed off!

Back