• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • My students' reactions when they received their gifts! Seeing them take photos and smiling just made me so happy :')

Years
  • I had a nice communication with a YouTuber. I was doing some geography research, and found some helpful information in one of his videos. I left a comment with a question, and he replied, and helped me out.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Accidentally accessing PokeCommunity in Incognito mode on Chrome and seeing the Johto Elite Four... or rather, just Koga.

I changed my theme back to that immediately after.

Years
  • Digging through some storage boxes at my parents and finding most if not all of my Pokemon TCG collection from back when I was a kid.
    The organization is a mess though.... lmfao I'll dig through it properly some other time, I only had a quick glance.

What I also found was a binder with Pokemon Flippo's with the Lays brand in it as well as some Pokemon coin collection. I don't remember either, but according to the info in the flippo binder it was from my 6th year in elementary school =O

Years
    • Seen today
    The customer service agent who stuck with me over 4 hours.

I am awfully sick and I know I wasn't offering the greatest communication, but he managed to fix every issue I had.

Years
    • Seen today
    Being invited to join the moderators of Trivia section!

Good to hear you have your issues fixed, and best wishes for a quick recovery!

Thank you, and congratulations! Very proud of you as you seem well suited for the position.

I thought it was a small computer issue, turns out I had an entire corrupted hard drive. He managed to fix the entire issue saving me from needing my warranty. Hopefully I will find a place to put in a good word for his service.

Years
  • A friend online told me that she was able to come out of the closet to friends offline, and was met with such love and acceptance. It did my heart good to hear her story, and also see a delightful self-portrait that she made.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • I got to playtest my modded PIU pad today after a month of work! It didn't work perfectly and it might need another round of improvements, but I still had fun. It's good enough to keep like this for some more time before I go back to the drawing table.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    Watching The Batman in the plane :O
    Spoiler:

Back