• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

pkmin3033

The clocks went back, so we are now in the correct timezone again. Finally.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Just found out I got 92.5/100% on an assignment worth 40% of my total semester score, so I am on a natural high right now!! \o/

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
  • My partner started making up a bunch of stupid but funny nicknames for me that consisted of merging my real name with my online name. My personal favorites were "J-Slo" and "Slo-J juice".

Last edited:

Teir

[font=times new roman][color=Red]why not?[/color][
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    i finally get to enjoy some sun after two days of rain and some snow

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2022
    Mother got to go home from the hospital. She had surgery on her spine and spent longer in the hospital than originally planned.

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2021
    Was craving jokbal all day today, and when I ate it it was the best thing ever.

Years
  • Well, I wasn't on PC yesterday because I reconnected with an old friend.
    Also, had civil closure with an old...enemy the same night (we're not enemies anymore, we're just civil...strangers I guess?).
    This was at some dumb function, though I got yelled at for going, it was worth it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    i received a pay raise today at work! totally unexpected especially after i received a major raise last year

time to celebrate!

Years
  • im happy that the first week of work training went really well, and my training co-workers are all really fun. n.n time to relax for the weekend!

Back