• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What made you smile/happy today?

Teir

[font=times new roman][color=Red]why not?[/color][
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2021
    i finally got over my cold now i can actually enjoy food

pkmin3033

My sides hurt and I just had to wipe my glasses, I laughed so hard I cried. xD

Years
    My mom said she'd make stroganoff tomorrow.
    I'm sick rn so I can't, I'm excited because it's a fave.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    watching tyranitartube play through undertale pacifist

Someone else likes Tyranitartube uh? I'm mostly in it for Reborn though.
    Anyways, I was happy because my lab experiment went well this morning! And for other obvious reasons ;]

Speaking of which, thanks everyone <3

Last edited:
    Years
    What made me smile today?:

I'm happy I'm getting back into Pokemon and a few other things I used to do as well trying to socialize a bit more even though I'm nervous. Lastly my tubby of a cat being loving this morning keeping me company.

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
    Years
    I was listening to Coco's soundtrack and realized that La Llorona is a really fitting song for the character who sings it. I know I shouldn't be surprised that Pixar paid attention to that detail by having a single mother whose husband left leaving her to raise her kids sing a song about a mexican legend about a single mother whose husband left leaving her to raise her kids, but it was just a super cool detail. I wonder if this song is meant to symbolize her realizing that if she doesn't help Miguel that she'll figuratively drown him, like La Llorona does in the myths.

Either way, listening to the song and realizing this made me smile at Pixar's close attention to detail.

Years
    I'm back into my art! I don't think i'll post it here for a while, but two of my teachers inspired me to get back into it. To see my Pokemon characters come to life again for the first time in months put a silly smile to my face. I have a reason to draw again. YAY! Also, I think school will be better for 2020 because of certain classes being offered. Also....it's a short week (I have Thursday and Friday off). Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Back