• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga What old anime you are watching?

Pig

Angry ecologist
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2023
    Omg I just started rewatching Ouran Host Club. I got the DVDs for Christmas YEARS ago and I still have them, so I popped them in and remembered how much I loved it.
    Thinking about reading the manga since it apparently has more character/story detail and goes further than the anime.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Just got around to finishing the last 30-40 episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V a couple weeks ago, and now I'm in the middle of re-watching the entirety of VRAINS! The latter is technically still recent haha, but hey, it already ended, so...!

Also, I've started watching a 2013 anime named Gundam Build Fighters. Despite knowing absolutely nothing about the Gundam franchise, I'm actually really loving this series so far!

Years
    • Age 23
    • She/Her
    • Canada
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    I started re-watching the first season of Attack on Titan! Every time I watch it I'm reminded of why I love it so much! I also got season 2 on DVD for Christmas last year and I look forward to watching that as well!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I am about to re watch Neon Genesis Evangelion. It is my FAVORITE anime of all time, and I usually watch it everywhere around Christmas. I don't know why...lol

Years
  • Have re watched Hellsing Ultimate several times in the past but the most recent one would probably be Ergo Proxy.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Ace of Diamond. I wanted to catch up from where I left it.

...!

Words are Unnecessary
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2021
    been watching Rurouni Kenshin (1996) and Yu Yu Hashuko (1993) recently

man, I miss the art style way back then. just more pleasing to the eye then the garbage digital style today.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I got real bored and watched Inuyasha on Netflix. Too bad they only uploaded two seasons,,,

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • i finished Serial Experiments Lain recently and it kinda blew my mind
    the fact that that came out in 1998 is.. how

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • I went back to check out the original 90s run of Sailor Moon not too long ago and I had completely forgotten how fun the early parts of the series were, even if for albeit, completely ironic reasons like the DiC dub.

I need to finish the cult classics like Gunbuster / Diebuster, Serial Experiments, and especially Neon Genesis. So much anime...🤔

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Currently I'm watching Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid. Very fun fantasy comedy, currently at the second episode.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Watching a mostly obscure anime from 2008 called Xam'd Lost Memories. I'm doubtful anyone here has ever heard of this series.

Izicomics

Banned
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 12, 2020
    I am watching Shaman Kign again in order to remember everything waiting for this reboot that has been announced

Years
  • I really wanna get into Naruto Shippuden again (I guess the early seasons can be considered old), I've watched the original Naruto more than I care to imagine, but I never managed to finish Shippuden! Also Shakugan no Shana is a classic old anime, so I'd love to give that another watch.

Years
  • Watching Guilty Crown, I remember trying watch it a long time ago but not understanding anything. It seemed interesting so I decided to give it a proper watch. It also has a great opening.

Back