• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What other Pokemon forums do you frequent?

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
Years
  • Age 27
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
What are your favorite pokemon forums?

I used to be on pokemon forums nonstop but that was 5+ years ago and many of my original forum homes have closed. Some of you guys may remember me from EverGrandeCity and other now defunct forums. Other forums I've used include Serebii and Marilland

Years
Ahhh ever grande city was so important to me say back when it was still around. I miss it :( I also had accounts on Azurilland, Pokémon Elite 2000, and Petalburg Woods. Still have accounts on Lake Valor, Serebii, and Bulbagarden, but Bulba is about the only other one I still use besides PC.

Nikita Dracovish

THE NUMBERS, MASON!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 28, 2022
Serebii was my first. Still is, if only to laugh at the anti-Journeys/Go goons.

Bulbagarden is excellent for actual, non-hyperbolic discussion.

I sometimes lurk on Thousand Roads.

I used to go on old AAML forums - does anyone remember the one imaginatively titled "AAML"?

Years
PC for life, yo
same on this now.

i gave Lake Valor a try a few weeks ago, but didn't really get too into it. i used to have an account over at Marriland.com, but i don't think i ever really contributed anything there. PC is literally the only fun Pokemon spot on the internet for me.

Years
pretty much only PC

which.... to be honest, i feel kinda sad about it? like, i feel said in the way that i wish smaller pokemon forums were still a thing like they were back then. nowadays it's really only PC, Serebii, and Bulbagarden left. i used to be active on bulba and i worked my way over to admin there, but resigned so i'm really just active here these days. :s

smaller pokemon forums are kinda fun to have around. shame they aren't a thing, anymore.

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
I would say Marriland would be my other forum I would visit often but it has sadly closed down. It was my second home for a while as well. So I'm pretty much only active here but I do lurk on Smogon.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I would say Marriland would be my other forum I would visit often but it has sadly closed down. It was my second home for a while as well. So I'm pretty much only active here but I do lurk on Smogon.

Wait, when did Marriland shut down? This is news to me...

I'm on Pokemon Crossroads still to this day, and here. Sometimes I'm on Lake valor, Serebii, and ocassionally will pop into Pokemon International Forums. The latter one is dead to this day, but is still up and running.

Back when EGC was still a thing (and then became Slateport) I was pretty active there, same with Petalburg Woods but...that died sometimes in 2019, if I recall correctly. I also was on the Pokemon Plaza for the small brief period that existed & Pokemon Nightmare, Pokelight and the then merged Pokemon Solstice. Fun fact to no one who knew this, but Ever Grande City was Solstice's "sucessor" or whatever LMFAO.

But, I've been on a hell of a lot of Pokemon forums in my hayday. Nowadays, though, nothing's left, really, only a few remain, which is really sad, if you ask me. =/

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
I've been on pretty much everything at some point. I started out on PE2K WAAAAY back in the day when it was still on Pro Boards and then when they moved from Pro Boards I remember being excited because I was the 3rd person to join on the new forums...lol.

My other major place I've been is Bulbagarden and was there for a few years. Then moved to Pokemon Crossroads and got as far as being a Global Mod before everything started to die down a bit.

I've also joined Serebii but that just didn't work along with a few other small ones.

Then here I am and I think I joined this either before or shortly after joining PE2K and just flat out forgot for many years only to pop in every now and then and then made this my home now.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
I don't think Marriland has been shut down (since I just opened it), but I do remember something along those lines. Maybe they re-designed?

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
Wait, when did Marriland shut down? This is news to me...
I don't think Marriland has been shut down (since I just opened it), but I do remember something along those lines. Maybe they re-designed?
They have announced this about a month ago and the forums are currently on read-only mode and will shut down Oct 1st. Marriland's main site is still running tho.

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
Years
  • Age 27
  • NC
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
They have announced this about a month ago and the forums are currently on read-only mode and will shut down Oct 1st. Marriland's main site is still running tho.

What a shame, that was my first forum back when I was young and dumb

Back in the heyday I feel like it was a lot easier to find smaller tight knit communities that actually were active. I think social media, and Reddit especially, are forum killers

Edit: just read all these farewell posts on Marrilland forum, bummer!

Years
Other than PokeCommunity, I use Bulbagarden sometimes. I used to be active on Azurilland/Marriland, but the forums have shut down recently.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
Only PC for a long time. I joined PE2K once but I wanted to talk about ROM hacking and they told me we weren't allowed to so I ditched it.

Years
There are other pokemon forums? I've only heard about this one...
i think Pokecommunity's one of the more popular ones, so naturally it'd show up higher on Google search results. there's plenty though if you keep looking around the net hehe.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
This is my first time that I can recall using a pokemon forum. I made a few posts on serebii when i was like 13, but that's about it. I don't feel the need to use another right now

Years
I used to be active on Azurilland/Marriland, but the forums have shut down recently.

Yeah that was really sad, I know people who used to spend all day there. Must have been devastating for some of the more dedicated members to lose something that was such an important part of their life. :x I was only ever active for a short while compared to others so I never built up that same level of attachment.

Back