• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What time do you normally go to bed?

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
What time do you normally go to bed, and does it actually affect you during the day?

Personally, I've gone to bed past 12:00, but have tried to change it to 9:00. I find it changes nothing, other than me being awake earlier than necessary.

pkmin3033

Between 10 and 10:30 these days. I don't sleep much before 11, but I like to read a little and relax before I settle down for the night. It doesn't affect me really - I'm still awake around 5am. I could go to bed at 4am and I'd probably still be awake an hour later >.>

blue

gucci
Years
11:30-12 when i have uni in the morning which is most weekdays and then like 3-4am on weekends when i'm out.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
Around 11pm-12am on school nights. Otherwise I tend to stay up a few hours later.

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
It varies. Sometimes it'll be 8 and I'm like "all I feel like doing right now is going to bed". Other times I don't go to sleep until like 11-11:30, but that's usually because of work.

Years
around 10:50pm-11pm because I need to be up at 6am for work. It's a struggle every morning to wake up, but I won't go to bed earlier because I'm already so busy during the day and want some time to myself when home. On Friday night I'll fall asleep before midnight since I'll be too tired from the week. Saturday night is the only time I'll sleep between 12-1AM haha. Ahhh good times of sleeping every night after midnight....

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
Between 11 and 12, I used to stay up super late but I feel like I'm going to bed exponentially earlier with every new year... I'll probably go to bed at 10 by my 30s lol

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
10-11. I'm a rubbish sleeper so if I go any later I don't get many hours across the night ;-;

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
I'm tidally locked, so I don't sleep, but rather my left half is always aslumber wih my right half being awake.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Around 9pm when I have work the next day. My work schedule is 4am-2pm thus the reason why I go to bed early, ahah.

Last edited:
Back