• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's the last thing you bought?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • The recent earthquake had me stocking up on mango drink, MnMs and other not so healthy foods.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • The last thing I recently bought, going back in time, was actually some Terry's Chocolate Milk orange thing. It's been ages since I had one, so naturally, when my eyes came across a box of their's when Christmas shopping, it was instinct to snatch it to buy.
    Spoiler:

How can you not. Although for those who aren't a fan of oranges, skip this. It definitely carries the scent of oranges and a faint taste of them.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Recently:

Pokemon related:
    Luxury Ball foam (should arrive by Dec 20)
    Eevee figure with a Luxury ball (arived Dec 15)
    Spoiler:

custom made shiny Luxray plush (coming from Russia, should arrive in early January)
    an Alolan Vulpix Christmas plush (coming from Japan, should arrive by late December)

non-Pokemon related:
    Vancouver Whitecaps FC football jersey (arrived Dec 15)
    yep, it's me wearing the jersey
    Spoiler:

Seattle Sounders FC flag (should arrive this week)
    Seattle Sounders FC beanie (should arrive this week)
    Seattle Sounders FC scarve (should arrive this week)

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Good Time Double Choclate Chip cookies

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    My last food purchase was hot chocolate, which I paid too much for because it was at some 'fancy' place. I cannot remember my last non-food purchase lmao.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    Strawberry Yogurt drink, 2 mostly because I got 1 for free during the deal

Years
  • A Christmas card for my Mum but for some reason I couldn't navigate a shop properly and had to ask for help lmao

OliviaGrey

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 28, 2017
    I have skin problems. So I decided to buy special cosmetology equipment for home to save money. My dermatologist advised me this service http://bimedis.com/. Yesterday I received my parcel. I've already made my first procedure. Very convenient. Hope in few weeks my skin will be look better.

Last edited:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Not too long ago:

Seahawks Jersey
    Portland Timbers jersey
    Oregon and British Columbia flags

Years
  • A ham and swiss cheese sandwich during lunch at work yesterday. On my way to the store so that's going to change soon! Excluding paying for an online doctor visit a few hours ago (lol).

Back