• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite time of year for candy sales?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Easter?
    Valentine's Day?
    Halloween?
    Other?

Might be Easter for me. You get chocolate AND jelly beans.

Sirfetch’d

Valentines day because I can buy leftover conversation hearts to give myself

Bay

Years
    Halloween since I then get the leftover candies the kids didn't get from trick and treating haha. Around the Christmas/winter holidays too as my favorite flavored chocolates come that time.

Years
    Honestly Valentine's Day because I like the taste of conversation hearts, plus it's the time I tend to receive a lot of candy too. Halloween would be a close second!

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    Easter has chocolate, but valentine's day has the cinnamon hearts!! I buy them in bulk at this time lol

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Halloween because they usually sell it dirt cheap in bulk.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I've decided I am too cool (and maybe old) for candy now. I always feel terrible after eating any and it sometimes hurts my teeth too

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
    i really like buying a bunch of candy after valentines for myself lol. they always have really cheap sales. or easter. i dont see the point in buying halloween candy the day after since i still go trick or treating and get a bunch of candy. (what? i still pass for like..14 or 15 lol)

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    valentine's day because everything is either heart-shaped, pink, or deliciously cringey

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    I have a very sweet tooth, so any time of year where there's free sweeties is a good time.

Unfortunately, i'm now at the age where i'm considered "too old" for that sort of thing, so I tend not to get free sweets anymore :(

User19sq

Post-Valentines, post-Halloween, or post-Easter. The leftovers are so cheap, even I can afford them! XDDDDDDDDDD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I thought it was halloween but stares at all the leftover easter candy that sis and i bought. Im not so sure anymore.

Back