• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where are you hurting today

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
  • Chest and heart, they feel so leaden. Burning, too. But it's fascinating the way sadness/anxiety causes such strong physical sensations.

Hopefully tomorrow I'm feeling light and fuzzy instead haha, since I get to spend quality time with my partner on weekends~

Years
  • Butt. My set-up's pretty ergonomic, but I figure I need to get up every now and then and stretch or lie down or something.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'm just feeling really really sick today. It pretty much started yesterday evening, though. Coughing has already set in, as well. <_<

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My toe that I hit hard over a week ago is still hurting and making it hard to walk in shoes d:

Years
  • Back and butt again. Sitting down and working on the computer all day and forgetting to take breaks is a big oof for me.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • My left lower leg. Made the dumb mistake of wearing my high-top Chucks to a walk downtown... with very short socks and tied up too tight. Now I have a slight pinching pain right above where I tied them up. ;_;

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Over the weekend I did a lot of practice with my (color guard) rifle, so I'm sore all over, especially my thighs and ribs from having to bend down and pick it up whenever I drop it. Also jammed my left ring finger and usually when that happens the pain goes away after a while, but the pain is lingering a bit longer than usual. All this soreness was much worse yesterday, but I'm starting to feel better now.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm not hurting anywhere today! Wow!
    ... until I walk, because then my toe is still acting up d:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
    Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    Ugh. Take it easy and feel better soon!!

Rn: My sciatica is trying to act up again. I've been stretching for the past few days and went on a long hike today, which is usually the remedy for sciatica, but it's being really stubborn >.> I know I can outlast it, though. I've had it ever since I was a teenager (😭) so I know the tricks

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • Yesterday my throat started hurting and I don't know why... still hurts today but not as much. It hurts to swallow and it feels like there's something stuck in my throat. My voice sounds slightly muffled, but I think I'd be the only person who notices this. My chest hurts too, especially if I breathe in too sharply. Not sure what it is since I've never experienced anything like this. I don't think it's anything covid related (I hope) since I almost always wear my mask and stay away from others.

Just wanted to update on this... I'm feeling much better now. The only thing that hurts now is my chest still, but it's not nearly as bad as it was the past 2 days. I have absolutely no idea what I got, but I'm glad it's mostly gone now.

Last edited:
    Years
  • My jaw/mouth feels sore. I suspect it's an abscessed tooth, there's a slight swelling near my gum. I hope not, but it looks like the joy of going to the dentist is imminent.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • I think my heartbeat is irregular today. I think it's calming down, but I felt rather tired earlier, and even exciting myself a little makes my heart pound extremely hard in my chest.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I hit myself on the side of my right leg while practicing rifle tosses, and on my right hand several times. I think I popped a blood vessel near my pinky because it still hurts a lot while my leg does not. I also tried following a workout video the past 2 days (hopefully I can keep up on it) and I can feel the pain in my abs.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • My right ear hurts pretty bad... was on the phone, and their dog barked right into it and it felt like a crackly explosion in my ear. :(

Years
  • My foot. I was keeping it in a weird position while recording some voice-overs and didn't even notice. Now it feels sprained and I gotta massage it out sksks

Norou

Drifting away into an illusion
    Years
  • My throat. I keep having problems with acid reflux. Unfortunately, it's a daily occurrence with me. Some days I don't have it and other days it's not so bad. Today is awful though haha

Back